՞՞158՞՞

"How did they not hear us?" I got up, disgusted by my damp socks.

"The movie was too loud maybe," Nick wasn't confused at all when he got up and there was still no one coming to check on us, "I'll help you up then go to the garage, alright?"

I nodded, wiping the water droplets away from my forehead. We got completely drenched both from the puddle, the grass and the rain as well.

"This is so fucking high, how am I supposed to climb back up?"

I looked at the window which seemed way lower when we jumped- no, fell down. Well it made sense cause the house had a whole basement floor  which made the first floor higher from what it naturally would be.

"I'll lift you, then pull yourself up once you grab the edge of the window." He ordered.

"Do I look like I can do pull-ups?" I complained. I wasn't the greatest when he came to being athletic.

"Then I'll have to grab your ass cheeks and push you all the way up. If you're fine with that I'm more than happy." Nick sounded so angry even though what he said was supposed to be a joke. Maybe he was just mad that the plan was failing in every single step.

I groaned, motioning for him to help me up. He grabbed me by the sides of my waist, making sure his grip was strong enough to help me up. It was strong enough to hurt my ribs as well, but the situation was critical.

"Alright, ready?" He was being pretty loud cause we couldn't hear each other because of the rain. As I nodded, he spoke again, "Jump!"

And he had some pretty decent strength in his arms, cause the push was all I needed to easily put both my hands on the window sill and straighten my arms, supporting myself up while my feet dangled in the air.

I was so carried away with our little mission that it took me a while to lift up my head to look inside.

Oh fuck. Why are they standing infront of the window with crossed arms.

"Hi." I smiled.

"Bye." Clay smiled back.

I fell right back down as Clay closed the window. And I fell in the same puddle where Nick was minutes ago. Guess I shouldn't have laughed at him.

And then I heard Clay wheeze cause they opened the window again just to look down and bully us.

"You thought we didn't know!" George was laughing hysterically at the scene of me and Nick looking like muddy pigs. 

"The door is locked! Have fun getting drenched!" Clay was back to his maniacal behavior. And George was the catalyst of it.

"Let us in!" Nick's voice cracked in the middle of his sentence, which made me laugh as well.

After seeing that nothing seemed to work, Nick tried to climb up. But his attempts were useless, cause even if he reached the window, which he didn't, the two idiots would close it immediately.

"You're too short for that, stop trying!" George yelled from the window, making Nick rage quit after the 3rd failed attempt. 

"At least his balls are tall enough to allow him jump down from there." I defended him, knowing that it would drive Clay insane.

And I was right. He's just too jealous and competitive to let it slide. It wasn't late until his remark arrived.

"Pft, I don't even need to jump, my feet will touch the ground if I sit on the window sill." 

"Oh yeah? Let's see." I continued.

Clay was dumb enough to do it, and George was even dumber cause he pushed the poor guy down. And looks like we have a new member in the puddle. Too bad he was actually tall enough to land on his knees, while me and Nick almost did a whole backflip.

"You fucking asshole!" Clay laughed, looking up at George who was already in tears from laughing.

"Look, I'm gonna do parkour." George announced, closing the kitchen window.

Seconds later we saw him open the bedroom window, which was higher. And that's when I realized the chances of him breaking a bone were getting higher and higher.

"I'm gonna do it!" He yelled, aiming for the muddy puddle.

"It's not worth it!" I tried to convince him but Clay and Nick were already cheering for him to jump down.

I was smart enough to step away from the spot he aimed at. But I did it with the thoughts of not getting the dirty water splashed on me once again.

That thought turned out to be the smallest concern when he jumped and landed on Nick, taking Clay down with them as well.

Well this is what I call entertainment. Not the boring ass movie that was probably still playing.

"Your balls are on my face!" Clay complained, trying to push Nick away. But instead he decided to speak.

"You like it."

And yeah, that happened too. And it made George more uncomfortable than he should've been.

We actually had fun in the rain for a small amount of time and got bored cause our wet clothes were making us a tiny bit cold paired with the wind. And besides we looked and felt like pigs covered in dirty rainwater and mud.

"Alright enough messing around." I heard the familiar tone of voice, realizing that daddy Clay was back.

Wait.

I wish he was back-

No.

We went to the door, standing infront of it and waiting. I don't even know what we were waiting for.

"Open it." I frowned, looking at Clay who looked dumbstruck.

"Open it." He looked at George, repeating my words.

"Open it." George did the same, looking at Nick, who took out the keys from his pocket.

We got excited for a second, but he was quick to disappoint.

"I only have the garage keys.." Looking at the single key, I understood one thing.

"You locked us out." I looked at Clay and George, who looked surprised, as if it wasn't for them we were stuck outside.