՞՞31՞՞

The curtains in the room were closed, making the room dark enough to set a sleepy atmosphere. I used the opportunity of him showering to change into more comfortable clothes that I could sleep in (I packed some, knowing that I was probably staying the night).

It was already 7 a.m. when I heard the water stop running. Apparently he takes very long showers. If he was only showering of course.

He came back to the room already dressed, which I actually appreciated, knowing how common it was for boys to come out of the shower with only a towel when there was a girl waiting in the room. At least he has some manners.

"You're still awake," he rubbed his hair with a towel, "get some sleep, the bed's yours."

"Come join me, I won't bite." I didn't want him to take the couch.

"What if I bite?" He said it so casually while drying his hair, as if it was a genuine question.

"Idiot," I chuckled, "but for real, if you're okay with sharing a bed, I'm okay. As long as you don't mind getting kicked in the balls every now and then."

He laughed, finally leaving his hair alone. It looked good like that, messy wet strands falling everywhere and giving him a raw look.

"I'm taking the left side tho. Don't wanna fall off again."

And just like that we came to an agreement. I liked how much of the light his curtains blocked, it looked almost pitch black when he turned off the leds.

This of course felt a bit weird, being under the sheets with him even though we were inches away and both fully dressed.

"Hey," he suddenly spoke, "don't tell George and Sapnap about today."

"I won't." I smiled, feeling safe cause my back was facing him.

"You're an angel."

I grinned like an idiot from his words. It's not common for me to get all warm inside from things like this, I usually hate affection. But it was different cause I knew that he wasn't affectionate himself.

"You told George that you were gonna send the codes to him," I didn't want George to suspect anything or lose trust in me, "the codes we never started writing."

I heard him turn around in the bed, probably now facing the ceiling.

"Shit." He sighed.

The last thing I wanted was to disappoint George or make him think that we were doing something behind his back. So getting that code written and sent to him meant more to me than it had to.

"We'll get it done in the morning when we wake up," I started, but then realized something, "well, in the evening.. when we wake up."

There was a moment of silence again before he spoke.

"You're an actual angel."

When there's too much affection, all you gotta do is-

"Stop simping." I turned all the way around to face the opposite wall, not thinking that he'd be facing my way.

But he was.

"Hi." I could tell he was smiling from the dim light coming from the curtains.

Why are we looking at each other.

This is uncomfortable.

"Bye." I turned my back to him once again, making him half-laugh.

He fell asleep quicker than I thought he would. After an hour I could already hear the change in his way of breathing. It was now steadier and deeper, having more pattern than it did before. It was relaxing in some type of way, putting me to sleep gradually.

Everything was blurry from there, but I do remember him rolling to my side a few times and me pushing him back to not get squeezed. But eventually as my sleep got deeper, my body got weaker. I could feel his heavy arm on me, the warmth of his torso on my back.

He smelled nice. And felt cozy. Even the heaviness of his arm felt comforting.