՞՞42՞՞

We spent around an hour wandering around the airport. Until finally Nick's plane landed.

Luckily the airport wasn't that crowded, and we recognized Nick just as we saw him in the distance. It wasn't that hard to spot his incognito appearance, hiding in a baggy hoodie and revealing more skin through his ripped jeans than on his face which was halfway covered with a hood and sunglasses.

Just as we wanted to walk towards him, we saw him taking out his phone and calling someone. Clay's phone rang after a few seconds.

Right after he picked up, Nick started talking.

"Don't come close to me, there was a fan in the plane with me."

And that explained a lot about his appearance. It wouldn't be that hard to guess who the tall blonde greeting Sapnap in the Orlando airport could be. So instead of questioning him further, Clay hung up with an "okay".

"I'm gonna go back to the car. Go bring him there, okay?" Clay put his hood up and took out his sunnies as well. Why is this so intimidating.

I nodded and made my way towards Nick, hoping that the fan he mentioned wouldn't be there to take pictures. If so, then 100% I would become Sapnap's girlfriend on the first day of meeting him.

As I got closer, I realized how awkward this could be. Should I hug him? Should I shake his hand? What am I supposed to do?

However, when he actually noticed me my worries disappeared immediately. Firstly because he spread his arms with a wide grin before I could even reach him, and then exclaimed "Lizzy!" with sparkly eyes.

I couldn't help but grin like an idiot, walking a bit more faster to give him a hug. The overwhelming scent of his cologne just screamed Sapnap if that makes sense.

The first thing I noticed was that he's noticeably shorter than Clay, but still quite taller than me. And the other thing was that he gives amazing hugs.

"How was your flight?" I asked as he let go.

"The plane smelled like burnt rubber, thought we'd crash any moment," he laughed, "and some girl kept getting pics of me. Other than that, it was okay I guess."

I started looking around, trying to see if we were being watched or not. The last thing I want is getting my face in pics with someone who has a fanbase.

"Is she here now?" I lowered my voice, even though I doubt anyone except him would listen if I spoke loudly.

"She could be.." he looked around as well, "let's head out."

I nodded and watched him put on his sunnies again as he followed me, dragging the suitcases. I finally got us out and tried to find the car, which wasn't that hard because not many people had white expensive cars with pitch black windows parked infront of the airport.

"What a flex." Even Nick guessed which one was Clay's.

We got there as quick as possible, me taking the backseat where Nick put his suitcases, and him taking the front seat.

And then I sat there thirdwheeling as they started yelling each other's names in excitement and tried to hug in the car which apparently wasn't the easiest thing.

"You're so handsome in person, oh my lord." Nick caressed Clay's cheek in a way that made me crack up.

"You're such a daddy, I'm sweating." Clay's response was just what I expected.

"Those green eyes- ahhh.." I couldn't believe they were still going, "Let me get lost in that forest."

"That sexy stubble- holy hell." Clay finally cracked up mid sentence, shortly followed by me and Nick.

The energy in the car was just overwhelming. I could barely tolerate Clay's stupidity, and having his friend on top of that was just too much for me to process. Don't even want to mention that they spent 10 minutes simping for each other in a way that I couldn't even tell if it was serious or not.

I wanted to get home, but I also didn't want to experience Clay's driving once again. So I just closed my eyes and tried to sleep. Then realized that they weren't going to shut up during the whole drive and decided to listen to some music.

But there was a one certain bit of their conversation that I heard before turning on the music.

"So we're landing in London right?" Nick was looking at the online copies of the tickets, "at 3:40.. in the night."

"I think we are." Clay wasn't that focused on the road. We were stuck in the middle of a traffic.

"Then what are we taking to Brighton?"

I was so desperate to see how he would react to Clay's answer, that I turned off the music for a second.

"A train.."

Nick's head turned 90 degrees to look at Clay with a disgusted face.

"A fucking train.. wow," the disbelief in his voice was just what I expected, "let's get a fungus on a fishing rod and ride a strider to Brighton, that's easier."

I bit the inside of my cheek to hold back the giggle that was about to escape, while Clay let go of a dramatic sigh, letting us know that he was extremely annoyed.