՜՜70՜՜

SMUT WARNING

DO NOT READ IF MATURE THEMES MAKE YOU UNCOMFORTABLE OR YOU ARE UNDERAGE.

This chapter doesn't contain anything that adds to the overall plot, feel free to skip

~~~~~~~~

I pulled the fabric of my shirt off my body, throwing it on the bed me and Clay slept on last night. The water just started running so I couldn't possibly be late to the party. I kept my black set on cause I thought it looked too good to take off by myself.

I made my way to the bathroom, laughing at the thought of how unfortunate it would be if George or Nick woke up and saw me half-naked, walking to the bathroom where Clay was supposedly taking a shower.

Slowly pushing the door open (which of course he didn't bother to lock) I saw him still partly clothed, with only his shirt off, adjusting the water temperature. He didn't hear me enter, so I took the opportunity to close the door with the same delicacy. But as I locked it, he turned around.

"What's- whoa."

The way he took a step back with wide open eyes and took a second to observe me from head to toe made me smirk and take a step towards him.

"Surprise, shawty." I giggled, taking a step forward.

"I knew letting the door unlocked was a good idea." He came back to his senses momentarily, cutting the distance between us and reconnecting our lips for the third time today, but this time with both our hands more comfortable on each other's bodies.

I didn't notice that the only piece of clothing missing from his body was his shirt, yet his fingers were already playing with the hook of my bra, easily getting it undone with almost no effort, pulling the straps down from my arms and letting it fall to the cold tales.

"Who gave you the right to be so fucking perfect."

He attacked my neck with his mouth as an excuse for him to move down to my collarbones then down to my chest - leaving bites and kisses along his way, not letting an inch of skin stay unexplored. His mouth wrapped around the sensitive skin of my nipple, grazing his teeth around it softly before soothing it with his tongue.

A small moan escaped my mouth before I could process the thought of having to keep quiet. It made him come back up to my lips, shutting me up with a kiss as his hands pushed my underwear down from my hips, from where they fell to the floor, joining my bra. I was too carried away to notice that, until I felt his large palms groping my ass harshly.

"Imagine I spank you, and George falls off the couch from the noise." I'd be surprised if he didn't crack a stupid joke.

"Can you not? Like not in the middle of this.." I forced the visuals away as quick as I could, as we both laughed and got back to the business.

"And why are you still dressed." I stole a moment when we broke the kiss to voice my complaints.

He motioned so that I go stand under the water, softly guiding me by pressing his palm to the small of my back.

I could tell he took his time with the water temperature, cause it was perfectly balanced. And shortly after I let my body adjust to the temperature, he joined me - this time without any fabric between us.

My eyes involuntarily followed down his defined V-line, blinking a few times before going wide and looking up at his smug smile.

The big dick jokes are never gonna be the same anymore.