՜՜168՜՜

SMUT WARNING

DO NOT READ IF MATURE THEMES MAKE YOU UNCOMFORTABLE OR YOU ARE UNDERAGE.

This chapter doesn't contain anything that adds to the overall plot, feel free to skip

~~~~~~~~

The heady smell of Clay's soft cologne overtook my senses when he pulled me even closer. His hands locked together at the back of my hips.

"What do you say?" He smiled, "You can finally be as loud as you want to. And I can be as rough as I want to."

The excitement shooting in my veins after his words was unexplainable. Even though I tried my best to hide it, I still couldn't deny the feeling of craving his body as much as he craved mine.

Yet there was a major risk.

"I've been missing the pill." I warned right before anything would happen.

"I know."

My brows went up in surprise when his hand reached into his back pocket and pulled out a shiny foil package. I don't even know if I should ask questions. He came prepared.

And that was my only excuse. If he's so prepared for it, then let it happen.

With both hands moving down to grab onto my ass, he turned us over so that my back was the one pressed against the door now. Lifting me up, he signaled me to wrap my legs around his body in a way that would cut the height difference.

Then his lips hovered over mine, giving them a hot, lasting kiss before he'd start devouring every inch of exposed skin around my neck and collarbones.

I felt a blunt pressure right below my collarbone where his lips were attached to, which I already knew was going to turn into a bruise if he didn't stop.

"Don't leave marks." I warned. But it was a pathetic warning cause it came out sounding more like a moan.

He hummed, kissing the same spot as a replacement of the previous teeth grazing, moving me a bit more up so that his head would be in a good position to explore my chest.

The oversized shirt I was wearing came out in a single swift motion, leaving me in a black lace bra. I hate to say it, but I came prepared as well. It sounds better if you say I considered coming prepared.

"Oh.. that's fucking hot." He was taken aback as well, taking his time to admire the view, and then deciding to leave it on and attack the new bits of skin that were once covered by a shirt.

I started to move my hips reflexively, seeking more friction where I was pressed against his already hardened bulge. It always turned me on so much feeling how responsive he was to my body. I didn't even do anything, he was the one touching, kissing and grazing his teeth across my skin, yet he was also the one getting rock hard from just doing that.

God, I love him so much.

"You know, always wanted to fuck you against the wall." Clay's breath tickled my neck.

His hand started to slide down between us and went under my pants and underwear to feel if I was ready for him or not. Of course I was, I've been ready since we were in his car.