՜՜98՜՜

SMUT WARNING

DO NOT READ IF MATURE THEMES MAKE YOU UNCOMFORTABLE OR YOU ARE UNDERAGE.

This chapter doesn't contain anything that adds to the overall plot, feel free to skip

~~~~~~~~

He connected our lips in a heated kiss, fingers tangling in my hair to take full control over me. His other hand pulled me closer by the small of my back, moving down to my ass for a brief moment, giving it a harsh squeeze and going back up to disappear under my shirt, fingertips digging in my flesh.

I let him take control, draw the pattern of the kiss with his tongue. The right way to describe it was calling it perfectly messy - he was just everywhere on my body, and I needed him to be everywhere. I wanted to let him take out his frustration on me. Let him own me even though he didn't.

"It hurts so good when you mess with my feelings," he detached our lips and moved to my cheek, placing a few kisses on his way to the upper part of my neck - right under my ear, "and I just let you do it. I let you fuck me over."

The guilt he was making me feel with his words was unreal. However, when I felt him grazing his teeth over the delicate skin of my neck, the pleasure overpowered any other feeling and emotion. Before I knew, he had his lips wrapped around my sweet spot, sucking a hickey and soothing it with a kiss.

"Sometimes I just wanna hurt you back."

Never in my life I'd think deep down he held so much anger. I get that me not being able to commit while all he wants to do is be able to call me his can get painful. I know that it can get difficult for him to watch me talk to someone who potentially likes me while he can do nothing about it. No one could have the patience to tolerate someone like me. But I can't do anything about it.

"Hurt me then." At least I can commit to him in some type of way. At least he can have the satisfaction of owning my body.

"Up." When both his hands dropped to my ass, I knew that he wanted me to jump. I wrapped my legs around his hips, whining when I felt the pressure of his prominent bulge along with the rough material of the jeans press over the much thinner material of my underwear, as I was just in a shirt again.

With my height readjusted to make my neck and collarbones more accessible for him, the hot pair of lips returned to my skin again. Only this time more aggressive and demanding, determined to get a whimper out of me with each suck and soothing kiss.

Soon the thin material of the shirt I was wearing got too much to handle, it felt like the few millimeters of fabric were acting like a barrier, not letting my skin breathe. I knew the feeling had nothing to do with the shirt, Clay was the one to blame, but still, I pushed his mouth away from my skin and pulled the shirt off.

He hummed in approval. One of his hands stayed on my ass supporting my body up, while the other quickly went up to undo the clasp of my bra. His fingers were skilled even in that job.

The foreplay got too much for me. He didn't leave a single spot on my exposed skin unexplored by his mouth. There was a dull, satisfying throbbing in between my legs, in the place where his still jean-covered length was pressed to me.

I finally managed to push him away and jump down to stand on my own feet - the only possible way for me to feel a bit less powerless. That little feeling was what kept me sane. The thought of being with someone so dominant that they could completely take over my body sounded surreal, scary, yet alarmingly exciting.