The right Choices(Draco×Reader)

Request for quinnsaep
AN- I changed a few of the lines and some of the actions to make it more "dramatic" if you will. I hope you like it!

You hang up the phone with your mum, a confused expression on your face. You had just taken off work from the joke shop early to come home. Your mum had called you and said that someone was here for you, she refused to tell you who. She said "it would be better if you find out in person".

"Mum?!" You yell walking through the door. Your turn around to greet her, but freeze at the sight for sore eyes in front of you. "What are you doing here?" You ask quietly. Draco looks you up and down before taking a step forward. "I want an explanation!" He practically yells. You sigh and drop your head. "Dray-" you begin, he cuts you off. "Do you know what you've done to me? You dumped me for no reason Audrina!" He hisses. You whip your head up and glare at him. "I had reasons Malfoy" you snap. He shakes his head and slams his fist on the table, causing you to jump back. "You see you left the urge to tell me the cause of you dumping me, please let me know what it is as soon as possible. Or-or did Diggory steal your soul, as well as your past?" He retorts.

Your mom leans up from the oven. "Biscuits?" She asks looking at the both of you. You shoot her a daggering glare. "Mom!" You hiss. She nods slightly before making her way out of the room. You sigh and look back up at Draco.

"The night before you dumped me- you told me that you loved me" he says softly. You bite your lip and nod. "I-I know" you whisper with tears in your eyes. He scoffs and shakes his head. "So-so did you just change your mind!?" He yells. You shake your head and back into the counter. He sighs and grabs your hands in his. "If you don't love me anymore- then look me in the eyes and tell me. Right now" he demands. You look up at him with pain and sorrow. His eyes scan your face before pulling you into him, quickly placing his lips on yours. You quickly pull away, pushing him harshly.

"Don't do that!" You yell. He takes a step forward, you push him back again. "I went crazy when I was with you! I can not let that happen again- y-you made me go mad!" You continue to yell at him. He rolls his eyes and scoffs. "Your making me mad now- Audrina. That's how love is supposed to work!" He yells back.

He walks past you with pain in his expression- slamming the door on his way out. You sit at the dining room table, slowly running your fingers through your hair. Your mom walks in and places her hand on your shoulder. You look up at her with tears streaming down your face. "Did I make the right choice?" You ask her through tears. She sighs and looks up at the picture of you and Draco, hanging on the wall. "I think- you made the choice that will be better in the future" she says looking back down at you. You softly nod before she pulls you into a hug.

I hope you liked it! Like I said, I changed a few things from what the movie actually did but, it was to add more words and affect lol.

Probably going to be a few more imagines tonight, as well as updates on my other stories. I deleted my story Harry's Little Sister, mainly because literally no one was reading it lmao. I also feel I could re-write it and do way better lol.

Make sure you give my other stories a read, they may not blow up like this book has but, I still want some people to read them. Anyways, requests are still open for anyone that wants one. That's all for now, bye babes🤩