Alex Wennberg

"And (Y/N) with another three pointer!" The announcer says.

For the past two years I've been playing college basketball and I absolutely love it. Especially since my long time boyfriend, Alex, comes to most of my games. It's amazing how many games he comes to considering he does have games of his own he has to play in.

"Michigan beats Iowa 105-93 under the leadership of the captain!" I hear announcer scream. My teammates and I celebrate our win and I go to find Alex. He was here tonight, because this game was so important to me.

"Alex!" I scream, seeing him chatting with my brother.

"Hey, (Y/N)! Congrats on the win! I'm so proud of you." He says and brings me into a hug. He places his lips on mine and I wish this moment could last forever.

"Follow me." He says and takes my hand as he leads me out to the basketball court.

"What are we doing here?" I ask him.

"(Y/N), I've been wanting to do this for some time now, and I believe now that this is the right time." As he takes a pause, I see my teammates come out with jerseys on that spell out "Marry me?".

My hands cover my mouth as he continues.

"You make me so happy, I can never stop thinking about you no matter how hard I try, and I know that I cannot spend a minute without you. I don't see my life without you, and that sounds cliché, I know, but I seriously can't. Please make me the happiest man in the world and marry me?" He asks as tears roll down my face.

"Yes!" I say and give him my shaky hand as he slides the ring on my finger. We kiss and I hold onto him like I'll never see him again. I'm still shaking as he tells me something else.

"Now to celebrate, I'm taking you to Mackinac Island."

"No way!" I say shocked and kiss him again.

"Only the best for you, Mrs. Wennberg." He says as I smile and think about the long, happy life I get to live with him.