Zac Rinaldo

"Stop cheating!" Zac yells at me as we sit on the couch playing Call of Duty.

"I'm not! You're the one who wanted me to play this stupid video game!" I shout back at him and place the Xbox remote on the couch.

"I don't want you to play it if you're gonna cheat!" He complains and I groan.

"I've never played the game in my entire life, so how would I know how to cheat? I don't even think it's possible to cheat at this game!"

I stand up from the couch and go into the kitchen to get a bottle of water from the fridge. I don't feel like putting up with Zac's attitude, so I decide to start to make dinner.

After about ten minutes, I stand in front of the stove, going to check on the food. Before I can get a chance to, I feel two arms wrap around my waist from behind me and lift me up. Zac puts me over his shoulder and walk toward the stairs.

"Zac! Put me down!" I scream. He knows that I hate when he does this.

He begins to laugh, "You'll have to wait." He tries to hold onto me tightly as I try to squirm out of his grip.

He walks up the stairs and into our bedroom, placing me on the bed.

"That wasn't funny!" I scold him. He continues to laugh and lays down next to me.

"Well, I thought it was."

"Of course you thought it was funny, you don't listen to anything I say to you." I sit up from the bed, but before I can stand up, Zac grabs my hips and pulls me back down next to him.

"That's not true." He tells me, but I just roll my eyes.

"Yes it is." I sit up again, but he grabs my wrist and pulls me back to him again.

"You're not going anywhere until we talk about this." He tells me.

"It's just... I feel like whatever I say doesn't mean a thing to you. You don't ever listen. I told you I wasn't cheating and I also told you to put me down, but you didn't listen."

"I was joking with you." He says and I sigh. "Alright, fine. I was saying that because I was embarrassed that you killed me five times in a row."

I laugh, "Really?"

"Yes." He blushes slightly.

"I think it's cute that you're embarrassed that you lost." I kiss him and his hands grab my face, pulling me closer to him.

I wrap my arms around his neck and his hands move down to my hips. Things become heated until a loud fire alarm stops us both.

"The food!"

We both run down the stairs to a smoky kitchen and burnt food. Zac looks at the black crumbs in the pan.

"It looks like your normal cooking to me." I smack his arm.

After we get everything clean, we leave to go get takeout.

NHL ImaginesOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara