Brayden Schenn

"Come over, (Y/N)! All the guys are here." Luke shouts from the phone. I hear muffled shouts and yells from the background, signaling that they're all drunk.

I groan, "I don't really want to."

"Please? Brayden is here." I can almost see him smirk through the phone. I've had a crush on Brayden for awhile now, but I have yet to tell him my feelings towards him. We're good friends and all, but I just don't want it to be awkward between us.

"Luke, stop it! They'll hear you!" I scold him.

"How about if you come over here right now, then I'll stop saying his name."

"Fine. I'll be over in a bit." I hit the end button, hanging up the phone and I drive over to Luke's.

I ring the doorbell and he answers it, handing me a beer even before I can walk inside.

"You're just in time, we're just about to play truth or dare." He leads me into the living room where all the guys are sitting in a circle.

"I didn't know this was a slumber party, I would have brought my pajamas!" I tease and they laugh. I quickly look for a spot to sit. My eyes come across an empty space right next to Brayden. Perfect.

I walk over and sit down, giving Brayden a small smile. He looks so good tonight.

"I'll start!" Luke volunteers himself and chooses dare. The boys make him drink water from the toilet, in which I cringe. Brayden and I sit directly across from Luke, so our turns won't be for awhile.

The guys do some pretty disgusting things, but I don't pay any attention to them, because I'm too focused on Brayden. There's something about the way he smiles and watches intently that just makes me love him even more than I already do.

"(Y/N)! It's your turn!" Luke shouts too loudly. "Truth or dare?"

"Truth." I choose, knowing that if I say dare, he'll make me kiss Brayden.

"Alright, I got something." Luke says as his teammates and friends begin discussing some questions to ask me. "So... there's been a rumor going around that you like someone in this room, but no one knows who you actually like. Who is it?" He presses and my eyes go wide at him, mentally yelling at him.

"Ummm..."

"Come on!" The guy sitting next to me says. I can feel Brayden's eyes on me. I turn towards him, trying not to make eye contact with him.

"I... I like y-you." I squint my eyes, hoping I would disappear from the room. Of course, that doesn't happen.

"Finally!" Luke shouts. "Now it's your turn, Brayden." Braden looks up at him and I have no idea how he feels about me now, since I'm too terrified to look at him.

"Dare."

"I dare you to kiss (Y/N)." I see from the corner of my eye that Brayden is shaking his head.

"Let's go, (Y/N)." Brayden takes my hands and helps me up and he leads me out of the house, onto the porch. "I'm sorry about Luke. He can be pretty brutal sometimes." He rubs the back of his neck.

"I can understand if you don't want to talk to me anymore." I tell him and sit on the porch step.

"Why wouldn't I talk to you?" He takes a seat next to me.

"Because I just embarrassed you in front of all your friends." He scoffs, wrapping an arm around my shoulders.

"You didn't embarrass me. I didn't want to kiss you in front of them. I wanted it to be in private. I wanted to kiss you because I like you a lot and not because it was just a dare." He confesses and I look up from the ground to meet his eyes.

He leans down slowly and I close my eyes when his lips gently touch mine. At first the kiss is sweet and slow, Brayden still feels unsure about me, but as I begin to move my lips in sync with his, the kiss becomes more forceful and we continue into a make out session.

He finally pulls away and places his forehead on mine.

"Could I take you out on a date this weekend?" He asks me.

"You don't know how long I've waited to hear you ask me that." I kiss him again, eager for this weekend's date with him.