Beau Bennett

"What's wrong, baby?" Beau rushes to my side of the bed.

"I don't feel so good." I groan, positioning myself differently on the pillow.

"Is it the baby?" He asks, referencing my pregnancy.

"I don't know..." I mumble, feeling nauseous and irritable.

"What can I do to help?" He places his hand on top of mine, rubbing it gently.

"You can help me to the bathroom." I suggest, sitting up from my lying position. "Ever since this thing has been inside me, it's making me pee about fifty times a day." I complain.

Beau helps me stand up from the bed and before I can make it to the bathroom door, I feel myself becoming light-headed. I instantly collapse onto Beau as everything goes black.

~

I wake up to hear soft beeps coming from a machine next to me. I open my eyes, blinking a few times to adjust to the bright light.

"(Y/N), oh my gosh, you're awake!" Beau rushes to my side from the couch he was sitting on a few feet next to me. "You scared me!" He grabs my hand and kisses it multiple times before placing a kiss on my forehead.

"What happened?" I mumble, rubbing my eyed.

"You fainted as I was helping you to the bathroom." He explains. "I didn't know what to do, so I called 911."

"That was a good decision." I giggle at him.

"Yeah, I'm just so happy you're better."

"What did they say I passed out from?" I ask.

"They said that you hadn't eaten well for the past few days. Now they're giving you fluids, so that's probably why you're feeling so much better."

"Is the baby alright?"

"Yes, she's fine. I asked the doctor when he was here just about twenty minutes ago."

"Good." I breathe a sigh of relief.

"I'm just so happy that you're both okay." He pushes a strand of hair behind my ear. "I was scared that I was going to lose you." He traces his thumb across my cheek.

"Both of us are still here." I place my hand over his, reassuring him. "We're not going anywhere."

He smiles and leans down to kiss me.

"I love you." He tells me before looking down at my stomach, placing his hand on it. "And I love you too, baby girl."