Johnny Gaudreau

"You're wearing that outside?" Johnny looks me up and down before gazing into my eyes, a worried look on his face.

I look down at my dress. Sure, it was probably a little shorter than the things I usually wear, but it wasn't anything too revealing.

"Yes?" I smile at him and peck his lips. "Come on, let's go! We're going to be late." I take his hand and lead him out the door.

It was Sean's birthday and everyone was meeting up to celebrate. Johnny had his moments where he was extra protective of me, but tonight he was getting worse and worse as the night passed by. I noticed that he placed his arm around my waist and pulled me as close as possible to him.

"I'm going to get a drink. Want anything?" I ask him as I begin to back away from him and his friend who he was in a deep conversation with.

"Oh, I'll come with you."

"No, Johnny, I'll be fine. Just stay here, I'll be right back." I kiss him on the cheek before I go to find where all the drinks are.

"Sean!" I yell out.

"(Y/N)! What's up?" A drunk Sean comes over to me and places an arm around my shoulders. His face gets really close to mine as we both laugh.

"How does it feel to be one year older?" I yell over the loud music.

"It doesn't feel that much different, honestly!" His drunken screams make me laugh.

Out of the corner of my eye, I see Johnny standing a few feet in front of Sean and I. His face says it all. He looks extremely upset.

"Johnny." I call to him, but before I can reach him he is already out the door.

I run down the steps of Sean's home, following Johnny to his car. I catch up to him pretty quickly and grab onto his arm, stopping him from going anywhere else.

"Why don't you just go back there and be with Sean?" He snaps at me.

"Because I don't want to be with Sean! I want to be with you."

"Yeah, you aren't fooling anyone (Y/N)." He turns around and continues to his car. He reaches for the door handle but I place my hand on top of it before he can grab it.

"Stop it, Johnny." He freezes in front of me. I slide my body in front of the door and face him. "Listen. Sean was drunk and I promise you that we weren't flirting. I would never do that to you. Ever."

He looks at me, still unconvinced.

"Fine." I say and back away from the door. "Believe what you want. I guess I can just stay here for the night." I turn around and start to walk back to the house.

Johnny sighs, "(Y/N), where are you going?" He grabs my hand and turns me around. "I believe you. I just don't know what Sean's intentions were."

"No matter what his intentions were, I don't want him." He looks away from my eyes, but I take his face into both of my hands. "I love you, Johnny. And only you."

He smiles, "I love you, too."

"Let's just go home. I'm all partied out." I laugh and Johnny leads me to the car.

"Yeah, I'm tired of watching all the guys in there watch your every move."

"Johnny." I say.

"What?"

"You're doing that thing again where you get really jealous." He looks over at me and smiles. I can't help but smile back at him. He kisses me hard, letting me know that I'm his.

"Who wouldn't want to look at you? You're beautiful."

His words make me blush as he grabs my hand. His lips meet mine once more before he drives us home.