Tom Wilson

"Come on, let's go dance!" I grab Tom's hand and stand up from the circular table, trying to pull him out of his seat.

Music is blaring, the entire bridal party is on the dance floor, and all I want to do is dance with Tom, but he refuses.

I invited Tom to be my date for my aunt's wedding tonight and since I was a bridesmaid, I needed a date to escort me down the aisle after the ceremony.

"(Y/N), I told you that I suck at dancing!" He shouts over the music.

"I'll teach you, come on!" I plead and he sighs.

"Fine." He gives in and I smile, pulling him to the dance floor.

"Slow dancing is simple." I begin to instruct him, "Put both your hands on my waist." He does as I tell him and looks at me with uncertainty in his eyes.

I wrap my arms around his neck and pull him close. He begins swaying side to side, pulling me with him.

"See? You got it." I reassure him and lay my head on his chest. I start to scan the dance floor, looking for my aunt and her husband.

I spot them slow dancing in the middle of the dance floor, almost right next to Tom and I.

"They look so happy." I state as my aunt's face lights up into laughter.

"Yeah, they do. Just think, that will be us one day." He says and I pull away from his chest.

"You plan on marrying me?" I ask him.

"Well, I don't plan on marrying anyone else." He tells me and I smile.

"I can be a handful sometimes, so you might want to re-evaluate your decision on that." I laugh.

"I think I can handle your weak sarcastic comments." He taunts me and my mouth drops.

"At least I'm not mean when I'm sarcastic!" I yell at him, referencing his sarcastic comment just a moment ago.

"I'm not mean." He says and pulls me closer. "You know you love me." He tells me.

"Yes, I do love you. That's the only thing you're right about." I tease him and he flashes a smile.

"And I think I'm right when I say that you'll be the prettiest bride that will ever exist." He tells me sweetly.

I place my lips onto his, running my fingers through his gelled hair. Before things become too heated, he pulls away.

"I guess I'm right about that too, then." We both laugh and continue dancing, hoping the night will never end.