Kasperi Kapanen

"When are you coming home?" I ask Kasperi. I'm currently lying on the couch, almost in tears. This is one of the rare times that we get to talk on the phone for longer than ten minutes.

"Soon, baby. Soon." He assures me, but I still know it'll be a few more weeks.

"It's just so hard without you." I admit to him and a tear rolls down my cheek. "I don't want to worry you, but I just miss you so much." As the words flow from my mouth, so do the unending tears from my eyes.

"Please, baby. Don't cry on me. You know it's been hard on me too." He tells me and my heart breaks.

"I'm sorry, I have to go. I love you." I tell him before hanging up the phone.

I place my head into my hands as the tears flow harder. I don't know how long I cry for, but it doesn't go by quickly.

I decide to clean myself up and make a run to Starbucks. It can always cheer me up.

I get into my car and drive there. I walk in and get in line to order.

"What can I get you today?" The barista asks me.

"I'll have an iced coffee." I respond, but someone interrupts our conversation before she can say anything.

"I already got it, babe."

I turn around to see Kasperi holding an iced coffee. My mouth drops and I burst into tears once more.

I jump into his arms as he hugs me.

"I can't believe you're here!" I exclaim.

"I know you always come here after a bad day."

"I love you so much."

"I love you too, (Y/N)." He tells me. We go home and catch up on each other's lives, spending as much time together as possible before he has to leave again.