Claude Giroux

"Woah, where are you going?" My boyfriend, Claude, asks me as I walk down the stairs.

"I'm going out with my friends tonight." I say and his eyes look me over from head to toe.

"Looking like that?" He asks me and I look down at what I'm wearing. It's a simple black dress, the sleeves are lace and it has an open back.

"Does it look that bad?" I ask him after I've checked myself over.

"No, (Y/N). You look gorgeous, but I don't want other guys looking at you." He admits as he wraps his arms loosely around my waist.

"You're being ridiculous right now. You know I only want you and I doubt that other guys will even lay their eyes on me." I say and give him a peck on his cheek.

"I promise you that guys will look at you. You're too beautiful to ignore." He says and continues. "Why don't I come with you?" He asks sweetly.

"I would love for you to come with, but it's kind of a girls night thing."

"Are you sure you have to go?" He questions and places his forehead on mine, his eyes locked on me.

"Yes, I promised my friends. You always go out to the bars with your teammates, so why can't I just have one night out?"

"You can, just... be careful, okay?" He warns and I nod before placing a kiss on his lips.

My friends and I arrive at the bar and have a few rounds of drinks.

"(Y/N)! Let's g-go dance!" One of my friends slurs.

All of us get up and go on the dance floor. Everything is blurred and I immediately regret all of the drinks that I've drank.

A couple minutes into dancing, all of my friends have guys dancing on them. All of the sudden, I feel someone begin to dance on me as well. I immediately turn around to see a random guy that I don't know.

I put my mouth up to his ear.

"I have a boyfriend, I'm sorry." I yell inside of the loud club.

"I can't hear you, let's go outside." He responds. Being as drunk as I am, I agree to it and follow him outside.

"What did you say, babe?" He asks.

"I said I have a boyfriend."

"Well, that's fine. He doesn't have to know." He says before grabbing my face and going into kiss me.

"No!" I refuse him and begin to push him away.

"Come on, baby." He tries to persuade me, but I still refuse.

"Stop! Stop it!" I say and begin to punch him wherever possible, but my strength in this state is not every strong, so it doesn't really effect him.

"I think she said no." A different voice says. Although everything is blurred, I recognize the voice immediately. It's Claude.

"Back off." The guy says to Claude, but Claude reacts by punching him in the face.

I gasp as I watch the man fall to the concrete.

"Don't you touch her!" Claude screams at him and pulls me by the arm.

"I told you this would happen!" He yells at me while walking me to the car.

I flinch as his words as he opens the car door for me, and slams it after I get in. He's so upset.

We drive home in silence and after we get inside he sits down on the couch with his head in his hands.

I reluctantly sit next to him, my hand resting on his knee.

"Are you mad at me?" I ask, my voice low.

He sighs and shakes his head in his hands.

"No. I can never stay mad at you. Come here." He says after a moment and pulls me into his lap.

He hugs me tightly, placing a kiss on my cheek. We stay like this for awhile.

"Come on, let's go to bed." He says and carries me up the stairs and sets me down on the bed.

"How did you know where I was?" I ask him curiously. He stays quiet, acting like he didn't hear me as he gets into bed next to me, pulling the covers over us.

"Were you following me, Claude Giroux?" I ask him, humor in my voice.

"It was only to make sure you were safe." He says and I move closer to him, he puts arms around me.

"Thank you." I say and place my lips onto his. He kisses me back, pulling me closer.

NHL ImaginesOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara