Homcoming

(I ONLY OWN THE PLOT AND THE FEW CHARACTERS I MADE UP!!!!! ALL OTHER CHARACTERS, LOCATIONS, AND REFERENCES TO PAST WORKS BELONG TO UNCLE RICK AND SHE WHO MUST NOT BE NAMED!!!)

[hey rasgajag ^^^💜]

(Y'all warning, we're gonna be getting back to the boat real quick, I got stuff that I'm itching to write/publish and we're speeding these mini quest along a bit if you couldn't tell, I don't want you guys to get bored, and I'm bored writing it you'll probably be bored reading it)

Leo's POV:

Stupid Draco.

Stupid Draco.

Stupid Draco.

Why couldn't he just stay in his own lane, he had to go and become Bridget's boyfriend in point two seconds.

I can barely look in her direction anymore without him doing something to piss me off. I've been dealing with the shit over a month now. It is April 4th...we left the others on February 18th!!

The amount of times I have had to hold myself back from scorching that boy are too many too count. Luckily Annabeth has given me some tips and tricks on how to calm down. One of them was she made me a dart board...and then I taped Draco's face to it. I hung it in the engine room where no one would go. It was my safe place where I went to scream and punch walls.

The next thing she did for me was teach me how to meditate and I have to said I weirdly like it. Even though you sit and do nothing. I used think I always had be moving but when I meditate I am calm.

She then told me if none of those things work (well she doesn't know about the photo on the dart board just thinks I'm throwing darts) that she would grab some coconuts and throw them for me so I could do target practice with my flame hands.

When I was crying once about Bridget in my room she caught me so I had to tell Annabeth everything so that's why I have been consulting with her a lot.

So while the loving couple was out on their mission we sat together on the deck looking at the sky, "Oh my gods." Annabeth said out of nowhere and shot up from laying down.

"What?" she didn't answer at first, "What happened?" I asked more urgently and sat up too.

She looked at me with a dumbfounded expression, "We missed Christmas!"

I cocked my eyebrow at her...then it hit me as well, "Holy Hera. We were so busy with the wedding and stressing about the quest that we forgot. Everyone did."

It was the most random thought about something so long ago but with how much we loose everyday because of who we are missing Christmas made our hearts heavy.

We both laid back down, "When do you think they'll be back?" Annabeth asked.

I shrugged, "Well it's been a half and hour already I have feeling their done so it'll be a minute or two or if they stopped to make out about ten to twenty more minutes I would guess."

"Leo!" Annabeth laughed and playfully smacked my arm.

I raised my arms in surrender laughing, "It's the truth. That's what I would do to celebrate a victory. But Uncle Leo is a single man."

Annabeth scooted closer to me and wrap me in a hug like a good sister would. I was happy and lucky to consider her family. I began tapping "I love you" in morse code on her arm. She knew how I meant it and tapped it back on my shoulder.

"Do you think I'll be invited to their wedding. I probably won't be in the wedding party cause Draco and me ain't on the best terms, but will I at least be invited?" I asked Annabeth.

She rolled her eyes, "I'm betting my drachmas on you being the groom. Also I personally think Draco and you could be friends if you know...you didn't like the same girl."

I shrugged, "Maybe. I genuinely don't hate anyone...except Potty Face and other monsters...but he ruffles my feathers."

She gave me a weird look, "Ruffles your feathers? Who are you? Frank?"

I rolled my eyes, "Shut it Wise Girl." I heard footsteps and being demigods Annabeth and I show up with weapons drawn.

Then it was just the...couple...gross.

"Hey guys, we got the thingy."

*CRACK*

We all jump at the noise and turned around to a relieving, scary, and somewhat funny sight.

All of our friends laying on the ground with torn clothes and dirt and mess covered them.

I chuckled at them all laying on top of one another, and then went to help them up, "You guys are back!"

Jason groaned, "Yeah...and I'm sore. Goodnight everyone." I got up and walked straight towards his cabin.

"Jason! Buddy, we got to get out of the Sea of Monsters first." Percy called to him with the same pained voice as he looked around at where they were.

Jason looked back, "Perce, you're the water guy, this is not my job someone hand me some Moly for when we go past those Siren bastards and I bid you all adue until the morning. Have fun."

Everyone else who wasn't good with ships also existed to place the supplies they gathered in a safe place and go rest.

Annabeth, me, Bridget, Frank, and Percy all stayed above deck and slowly but surely guided the ship safely from the Sea of Monsters and got the ship up in the air.

Once that was done. Everyone began getting settled and told stories with one another and through it all I watched Bridget and Draco get cozy and smiling to see everyone again. As soon as the "festivities" were over I sulked downstairs to the engine room.

For a while I sat until I heard all the footsteps stopped and then my nightly routine of rage began.

•••

I AM SO EXCITED FOR THE NEXT FEW CHAPTERS Y'ALL DONT UNDERSTAND!!!
Please send me feedback <3

~Daughter Of Poseidon