Leo is Helpful

(I ONLY OWN THE PLOT AND THE FEW CHARACTERS I MADE UP!!!!! ALL OTHER CHARACTERS, LOCATIONS, AND REFERENCES TO PAST WORKS BELONG TO RICK RIORDAN AND J.K ROWLING!!!)

Bridget's POV:

Leo followed me up to the roof when I walked out. I was just so angry at Percy I had to get out.

"Hey, Little Mermaid," he sat down beside me and threw his arm over my shoulder. I leaned into the crook of his neck. I felt at peace for a moment.

I started throwing my ring out wards and letting it fly back, I found it entertaining recently.

"You okay? You know Percy didn't mean it like that, he is just confused, he has been through a lot already and now a quest and a sister he never knew existed. and like a real sister too, not just a half sister," he reminded me.

"I know McShizzle, but it is still a lot harder on me and when it seems like he doesn't even want me then..." I sighed. I felt tears pricking at my eyes, "I'm glad I have you, Manny, and Pipes though. I'm lucky that I do have people who care about me. Piper just was so easy to like when I started talking to her today, I had no reason to doubt if I could be friends with her."

"Even though you do have us, you have to remember that everyone that gets on that boat once we leave...they are all your family and I'm telling you better to trust them sooner rather than later. It is better when there isn't tension on quests..." Leo looked at me. He wiped at my tears with his thumb. I felt safe with him.

"I'm glad I can see your sensitive side and your comedian side, makes you even more likable," I laughed.

He smiled too, "Yeah, well Super Sized McShizzle Man is luvd by all da ladies." we both cracked up and fell onto our backs. I laughed so hard my ribs began to hurt a bit. When I stopped and rolled onto my side and propped up my head to look at Leo. He did the same to look at me.

"Thank you Leo," I smiled.

He gave me a crooked grin, "For what Bridge?"

I scooted a bit closer to him, "For everything you've done for me so far." I leaned over and kissed his cheek. I caught him blushing. Which made me blush a bit, but it was all sisterly...so...anyways..., "Welp, I should go try and talk to my brother, this conversation helped. I'll see you later Male Tinker Bell."

With that I left him laying in the roof and went to go find Percy. I had seen him walk into the forest out of the corner of my eye a minute prior.

•••

I caught up with Percy a few minutes later. he was sitting on Zeus' Fist, "Hey, Broseidon!"

He looked down at me and rolled his eyes, "Really?"

"I'll work on it. Can I join you?" I asked. He nodded.

I climbed up fairly quick. I sat crisscross next to him. We sat in silence for what felt like years.

finally I just blurted something out, "So, talk now? civilly? start over?"

Percy looked at me poker faced, "I would like it if we could."

"okay then...Hi, I'm Bridget Jackson, I'm your little sister by blood parent and by godly parent, that you never knew about, and I also didn't know this was a thing either. Is that okay with you?" I jokingly put out my hand for a shake.

"Yeah, it's okay with me, Hi, I'm Percy Jackson, I'm your older brother by blood and godly parent, that you never knew about and I also didn't know was a thing. that okay with you?" he said jokingly shaking my hand.

"Yeah...it is perfectly fine with me. You gonna be protective of me from boys and other 'evil' things?" I laughed.

"Oh, you better believe it," He said with a joking yet very serious stern face.

"Then I probably shouldn't tell you I kissed Leo on the cheek about ten minutes ago," I laughed.

"Excuse me, you have been friends with him like four days, slow your roll, I don't approve, especially since it is Leo," he vented out.

I rolled my eyes, "It was sisterly. chill out Broseidon."

"I still hate it," he laughed.

I laughed too, "Yep, well that is as good as it will get. I'm just gonna keep making the nicknames dumber and dumber."

"Why was this so easy once we just actually talked?" Percy asked out loud.

I shrugged, "I don't know bro, maybe it is because it wasn't forced and like no one is emotional from some huge event. Sorry I ran out last night. I was just angry, a lot to process."

he shook his head, "Nah, I get it. So much big stuff has happened lately and gotta be honest this was the most shocking and heavy for me to handle. I'm sorry for what I said, I shouldn't have said that."

I shrugged and shook my head, "It's cool...I kind of feel like after learning the truth I'm a bit more trusting and I'm actually looking forward to getting to know everyone...I think I was so closed off and guarded before because I didn't really know who I was...and now while it was the most traumatizing and awful way to find out, publicly and at a wedding that is for my brother I didn't know existed, I know who I am, and I know this is where I belong and this is my family. I have a mom, step-dad, actual father, half-brother, brother, half-sister on the way, sister in law...I'm not as scared anymore."

Percy threw his arm around me in a side hug, "I'm happy that you feel that way, because even though I sounded like a total jackass before I am looking forward to getting to know you and putting our family back together, Short-Little-Sea-Stack."

I rolled my eyes, "Haha, yeah whatever I'm short and I'm younger than you. But like by barely a year so get over yourself, Broboat."

"That's worse," we both laughed. "So I think this completes my assignment from Chiron. But in a good way, not in a 'I was forced to bond with you' way but in a 'we're siblings' way." he then looked at my hair,

"You are not allow to touch my head, I'm not allowing myself to be experimented on for your enjoyment of my suffering

"You are not allow to touch my head, I'm not allowing myself to be experimented on for your enjoyment of my suffering. And never ask me to try and do your hair either because that just looks impossible."

I laughed and crossed my fingers behind my back, "okay, whatever you say bud."

•••

I like this chapter, I hope you guys do too. I hope you don't feel like the connection was rushed. I think that with the Leo conversation and the previous chapters it was okay that when they finally got to it they were understanding and there wasn't too much tension. Please send me feedback <3

~Daughter Of Poseidon