I Meet Someone Gorgeous

(I ONLY OWN THE PLOT AND THE FEW CHARACTERS I MADE UP!!!!! ALL OTHER CHARACTERS, LOCATIONS, AND REFERENCES TO PAST WORKS BELONG TO RICK RIORDAN AND J.K ROWLING!!!)

Draco's POV:

After the little meeting in the Room of Requirement I went to the library to read for a little while. Hermione has lent me a muggle book called The Tell-Tale Heart.

So far it was pretty interesting. When I got in there, the group of kids that had been on the boat were also in the library, they were just sitting together and talking.

One of them in particular caught my eye...she had this very long dark brown almost black hair that was done in this really cool style with chains

[when I'm lazy again and found a bunch of cool hairstyles I wanted to incorporate on Pinterest so I made this whole hair thing a part of Bridget's character lmao] 

She was wearing chunky black combat boots, an orange shirt with a CHB on it in thin black letters, she also had on baggy light blue jeans with rips in the knees. She was fiddling with a bronze ring on her finger with wave designs and she has a long chain with another ring on it with an aquamarine gem stone and small gold seashells as clamps and circling the blue stone were small diamonds. She was tan and short and very muscular but not in a way that was obnoxious, she had piercing sea green eyes and sharp features. She also had a dagger sheath on her arm with a dagger in it, which unnerved me a little bit.

Then I noticed that all of them had weapons of some sort. swords, dagger, bow and arrows, one girl also a blue plastic hairbrush in her weapon sheath next to a sword. Another boy, who had crunches and a beanie on, had some or of musical instrument. Another boy who looked spanish had just a tool belt.

The whole group looked in a way like a bunch of assassins...but I knew they were just demigods, they probably had to fight fairly often. Which made me a bit nervous for the fact that I might have to go with them.

I continued to read my book for another twenty minutes, every so often sneaking a glance at the beautiful dark haired girl. Then after a while I felt eyes on me, I looked up and the group were all whispering and looking at me.

The red haired girl walked over to me, "Are you Draco?" I nodded slowly, "I've had visions about you, come with us. We need to gather your other friends as well. Can you take us to Harry, Hermione, Ginny, and Ron?" she asked me very straight forward. I nodded slowly again.

Just then McGonagall voice came over the loud speakers, "Would Harry Potter, Hermione Granger, Ginny Weasley, Ronald Weasley, and Draco Malfoy please come to my office. Percy Jackson and his friends are needed as well."

The spanish boy then clapped and laughed, "Well that makes things a whole heck of a lot easier, thank the gods."

I started to walk to the headmasters office and the group followed me.