Tinker Bell...is a Drama Queen

(I ONLY OWN THE PLOT AND THE FEW CHARACTERS I MADE UP!!!!! ALL OTHER CHARACTERS, LOCATIONS, AND REFERENCES TO PAST WORKS BELONG TO RICK RIORDAN AND J.K ROWLING!!!)

Bridget's POV:

I really remember exactly when Draco and I started dancing but...we did and I really was enjoying it. Sometimes it was goofy dancing, sometimes we were just swaying back and forth. I felt protected in his arms and his eyes made my heart melt, they were beautiful. They reminded me of Jason's eyes, so they also gave me a feeling of comfort.

I don't know how long we were dancing for, it felt like years, but I was shocked out of my peaceful place when the door burst open. "Oh schist." I whirled around and was met with the familiar goofy face of Leo. But he didn't have his usual mischievous smile...he looked...hurt.

I could feel a blush creeping up my neck, "Uh...hey Leo. What's up? You look a little...shaken."

When he realized what he probably looked like he instantly put on a grin...but his eyes were still sad, "I was just coming to tell Draco that Annabeth thinks we should all eat on the main deck because it's really nice out, and then I was going to find you Bridge...but you guys are...together...so convenient. Cool." He started to walk off.

Something was wrong with him though, I started to chase after him, Draco grabbed my arm, "Is he okay?"

"I'm going to check. I'll talk to you later...thanks for this," then I dashed out, "Leo Valdez! Get back here." I followed his footsteps down to the engine room. Is was his favorite place on the ship. He sat in the corner fiddling with something. "Leo, what's up, I can tell something is wrong."

He shrugged, "Nothing's wrong. I'm fine. You're just cozying up with the former bad guy."

I scoffed, "Um. Excuse me? What the hell? Rude. He isn't even bad anymore, he's really sweet."

Leo rolled his eyes, "Mhm, and any second he can murder you. Why are suddenly so buddy buddy with him?"

I groaned, "Because Leo, he is really nice, and he understands me. A lot."

He glared, "It used to take you months to even say two words to someone and now after an hour or two and barely knowing him for a month you're dancing with him in your bedroom and being his best friend because. oh wow, he kinda sorta gets you?"

I scoffed, "What is your problem dude?! you sound like a five year old throwing a tantrum. It's not that big of a deal!!"

He just rolled his eyes and turned in his heel, "Whatever. I'm going to set up for lunch."

I could feel someone behind me, they placed their hand on my shoulder, I looked over my shoulder, it was Draco. I leaned back into him he put his arms around me.

"I don't understand what his problem is, I'm sorry if you heard any of that," I explained to Draco.

He shook his head, "It's okay. Come on, let's go have lunch."

**walk to main deck**

Annabeth was already laying on the deck with her eyes closed waiting, "Hey, Annabeth." She looked at me and smiled.

"Hey, Bridget, Draco," she acknowledged us both then went back to resting. I looked to the control panel, but Leo wasn't there.

"Annabeth, where's Leo?" I asked as Draco and I sat down. Our shoulders were brushed against each other.

"He brought all the stuff up here and then went to be all bruiting about something, he'll probably be up in a minute. He placed a plate for himself up here so..." she propped herself up on her forearms then cocked an eyebrow at us, "What's going on with you too?"