Languages and Threats

(I ONLY OWN THE PLOT AND THE FEW CHARACTERS I MADE UP!!!!! ALL OTHER CHARACTERS, LOCATIONS, AND REFERENCES TO PAST WORKS BELONG TO RICK RIORDAN AND J.K ROWLING!!!)

Thalia's POV:

"I'm getting married..." Annabeth repeats for the millionth time today.

I laid on my bunk in Artemis cabin as she paced back and forth trying to calm her nerves. "Beth, it's still like a week away, calm down. You went through literal hell with this boy, even though I swore of guys doesn't mean I can't encourage my friends who haven't and whatI am saying now is...even though he is a Seaweed Brain, he is your Seaweed Brain and if you try and back out this I will hold you at arrow point say the alter until you say 'I do' even though sometimes I want to kill him, you guys are meant for each other and my best friends."

Annabeth smiled at me, "Thanks Thals, you always help calm me down...even though you always threaten me in the process." we both laughed.

"What are best friends who are demigods for if not to threaten each other when comforting," I said as she sat down next to me. I threw my arm around her. Then Piper came in muttered and growling in french.

"Je suis aller à a tuer ça nul réparer garçon, non bon fils de Héphaïstos qui a être qui ment vers moi pour mois de peu parce que mon se plaindre être divertissant, pouah, j'adore lui mais parfois je de peu vouloir faire TUER LUI ENCORE!!!!"  she shouted.

[^^I take french and lemme tell you...this is an extremely loose literal translation of what I am trying to say so...please don't look it up cause you'll be confused. if y'all rlly wanna know what she said (or I attempted to have her say) here, "I am going to kill that lousy repair boy, no good son of Hephaestus he has been lying to me for months just because my complaining is entertaining, ugh, I love him but sometimes I just want to KILL HIM AGAIN!!" back to the story]

"Piper?" Annabeth asked, "you good?"

Piper whipped her head around her eyes in a glare, "OUI! ÇA VA BIEN!!!!"

I looked at her sheepishly, "Uh, Piper? English...maybe?"

she had a look of realization, "Désolé." then she coughed and shook her head, "Er...sorry, is what I meant. When I'm angry sometimes it just starts and I don't realize I'm rambling in french."

Annabeth shrugged, "It's okay, sometimes we all just start rambling in Greek or Latin, depends where we're from obviously. We're all bilingual...some of us trilingual....like you, Nico, Leo, and Frank. Cause you guys can also speak a different culture that doesn't have to do with the fact that your a demigod...well yours is cause daughter of—you know what this is getting to complicated. You know what I mean."

"And Percy can speak four languages," Piper pointed out.

Annabeth raised her eyebrow, "Huh?"

"He can talk to fish and horses, yeah it isn't technically a language but...." Piper laughed.

"Oh yeah, my fiancé can talk to animals, I forgot," Annabeth muttered. she shook out of her daze of thinking, "So why are you so mad Pipes?"

She rolled her eyes, "I have been jealous and angry at Jason every since Bridget came cause I thought there was something possibly going on cause they got so close so quickly and she is staying in his cabin and he is the only one she trusts and I have been ranting to Leo about it for MONTHS!! BUT it turns out Leo just decided to withhold the information that he is her mentor which I would've totally understood!!! ALSO!!! NO ONE ELSE TOLD ME HOW WAS I MEVER INFORMED!!?"

I looked at my feet, "Well for one thing, you seemed fine to the rest of us, and another thing, we just thought you would've heard by now or that Jason had explained to you. Sorry Piper."

She sighed, "It's okay, I just wish someone would've have told me, or maybe I'm just stupid...ugh." she collapsed onto her face on a nearby bed.

"It's okay baby, do you wanna talk about the wedding?" Annabeth asked. "Thalia says if I try to back out she'll hold an arrow to my head until I say 'I do' what about you."

she looked at her, "He is one of my best friends, you are my sister and mentor. You guys went through hell together and are literally perfect. I will charmspeak you into saying it and hold my dagger to your head."

"Ah, thanks girls." she laughed. So did we.

•••
Hey, hope you enjoyed Annabeth's jitters. And crazy language explanations. I know that Anna with can probably also speak like a million languages but I'm too lazy to talk about that so....yolo. Please send me feedback <3

~Daughter Of Poseidon