Mom and Dad

(I ONLY OWN THE PLOT AND THE FEW CHARACTERS I MADE UP!!!!! ALL OTHER CHARACTERS, LOCATIONS, AND REFERENCES TO PAST WORKS BELONG TO RICK RIORDAN AND J.K ROWLING!!!)

Harry's POV:

Rachel reminded me of the Weasley's...freckles, red hair, junky clothes (for her more by choice) it felt good feeling like I was with one of my closer friends.

It wasn't that I didn't like Rachel and Piper, just they weren't my people. At least not yet, I hope that they can become some of my people.

Though I felt empty without Ginny. I got so used to having her there when I just needed a hug and now she is miles upon miles away risking her life.

The two girls were sleeping...I wondered, I grabbed one of the golden coins from Rachel's bag and then I used my wand to create the mist and rainbow....

"Bloody—what was the saying? Oh Iris, goddess of the Rainbow, please accept my offering?" I said confused and hopeful, he'd heard someone say something like that on the boat to contact their camp.

I threw the coin and it disappeared, "Ginny Weasley....please?" he didn't want to offended the goddess by being rude.

He was sitting on the very border of the protections he cast, an image appeared of his beautiful girlfriend. She was on a balcony with Thalia and Grover, they were all crying.

"Gin?" he spoke softly. All three of the people looked over.

"Harry?" her face formed into a smile, "Merlin's beard, I missed you so much. It hasn't even been that long."

"Hi, I've missed you so much as well. Gin, why are you guys crying?" I asked wearily.

"Thinking about passed loved ones, mainly Fred for me," she sniffed.

I frowned, "I'm so sorry, I wish I could give you a hug right now."

She shrugged, "It's okay, so anyway, where are you guys?"

"A forest, defiantly no where near as nice as a casino," I smirked, "Hi Grover, hey Thalia." I felt bad for not acknowledging them before.

They smiled and waved, Thalia then look at Grover and shifted her eyes, he then nodded.

Grover looked at Ginny, "Hey we'll leave you two alone, come back in when your ready." Grover handed her the blanket he had been using.

Ginny looked down like she wanted to say something but didn't know if it was a good idea. "What's up Gin? You look conflicted."

She sighed and looked up, "I really don't want to get anyone hopes up but I also can't keep this from you. What if there was a chance you could see your parents again? Like actually see them." she asked me.

I looked at her with a slightly open mouth, I was shocked at what she was telling me, "Wh-what? That's crazy Ginny, they're dead."

She nodded, "Which means they are in the underworld and being who they were most likely in Elysium. Thalia and Grover said that it was a possibility we could see them...all of them. Dumbledore, Sirius, Lupin, Fred, Cedric, Snape, Tonks, Mad-Eye, Dobby, anyone else. We can see them."

"How could that ever happen?"

"When the quest is over as a favor from Hades we could ask him if us and my family can go see them, Harry. It could happen."

I could see the joy and longing in her eyes. I didn't want to diminish that.

So...

I smiled a said, "That could work, I like the idea." I didn't believe in it like she did but I didn't want to dash her hope. I knew how much she missed her brother. She has cried to me so many times about it.

She smiled, "Don't tell the others though. Like I said, I don't want to get hopes up. Cause I know it is a long shot but we might as well try." I nodded and smiled at her, I loved seeing the genuine happiness on her face, she then yawned, "Merlin I'm tired. I'm going to go to bed Harry. I love you."

"I love you too," I said to her, "We'll be back together sooner than you think. Be safe."

"You too," she said and swiped her hand through the mist, her face disappeared and my smile dropped. I would never tell Ginny this but I knew Hades would never do a favor that big, we were already going ask for Helm that we were told will probably piss him off he defiantly wasn't going to be all too happy to let us see the dead freely.

I headed back over to where the girls were asleep and curled up into my own tent and fell asleep thinking about my parents.

•••

This chapter is not the best I'm so sorry but I had no other ideas lol. I don't have much to say on it, but I hope you at least enjoyed it a little bit. Thanks for being patient with me haha Please send me feedback <3

~Daughter Of Poseidon