I Sense Death and a Problem

(I ONLY OWN THE PLOT AND THE FEW CHARACTERS I MADE UP!!!!! ALL OTHER CHARACTERS, LOCATIONS, AND REFERENCES TO PAST WORKS BELONG TO RICK RIORDAN AND J.K ROWLING!!!)

Nico's POV:

Will came back to my cabin with me, he sat in a chair across the room from me. I sat on my bed. I had this nagging feeling that something bad was going to happen soon, but I was determined to not ruin the happy mood that everyone, even me, has been in the last month and a half. It took half a month for everyone to mostly get over the war but after that, everything has been fine. especially because 2 months and nothing else has happened, which was very rare for demigods, especially these demigods.

"Neeks?" Will was now standing in front of me, I had been so deep in thought I didn't notice him move or apparently call my name like five times.

"Huh what?" I responded stupidly.

"you okay?" he asked sounding concerned, he knew when I got like this it usually meant something was wrong.

"Yeah," I lied.

"Mhm, like I am gonna believe that. spill it Death Boy," he said sternly.

I kissed him and said, "Seriously, Sunshine, everything is fine." I did my attempt at a nice smile. I probably just looked constipated...

He gave me his "serious doctor" look and then left the subject hanging. though it was still the elephant in the room.

Will and I laid back on my bed and stared at the ceiling.

"How long does you think this will last?" Will said. The question made my heart jerk....was this a relationship talk? did he not think we would last?

"W-what do you mean?" I stuttered.

Will looked at me and saw my panic and then immediately fixed his sentence, "No no no, I don't mean us, not at all. I mean all the calm and peacefulness."

I could breath again, "Oh, yeah. probably not much longer if we're being honest. It's been two months and nothing. it has to be coming soon. This generation is, let's face it. The generation of disaster." I held my personal feelings of coming danger to myself. no reason to worry him even more.

will turned to face me laying down, I did the same to face him. He reached out his hand and flick a bit of hair out of my eyes with his thumb, he glided his fingers down my temple and cheeks, then to under my chin. My whole body got the chills. I wasn't used to being touched and I usually hated it, but when Will did it made me feel shivers of joy.

"You know how cute you are?" Will asked in a soft whisper.

my lips curled up a little bit, and I could feel my cheeks burning with a blush, "No...but why don't you tell me how cute you think I am."

he looked into my eyes with his startling blue ones, "I think you are cuter than every cute thing in the world."

I rolled my eyes and huffed. "Not really."

"Do you know how much I like you?" Will asked me.

"No. but I have a feeling it is only—"

Will cut me off by going forward and kissing me, passionately. Will grabbed my waist and pulled me against his body, a small gasp of surprise escaped my lips when he preformed this action. Will slipped his tongue into my mouth without warning and started exploring. I did the same with my own.

I felt one of Will's cold hands find the hem of my shirt and it slipped underneath. he slid his cold finger up and down my side, it made me shiver more and made me feel some else new...I felt extremely turned on.

and just as I started feeling these incredible new feelings...someone busted open my door and I sprang away from Will. both of our faces red from embarrassment looking up to find Hazel and Frank at the door.

"Uh...er.....hi.....sis," I said in a not at all casual voice.

"Hey Nico," she turned to Will and nodded, "Will, nice to see you." he nodded back in agreement.

"Anyway...Chiron couldn't find you so he told me to come and tell you that he needs you in the Big House." Hazel said. Frank also nodded as if to confirm the news. When they walked out Hazel jumped on Franks back for a piggyback ride and they ran off towards the swords arena.

"Uh...welp...I gotta go, but we should finish this when I come back," I said tugging on Will's shirts teasingly.

"Nico, I gotta go do stuff like like 10 minutes. I'm sorry, we'll do this again soon though. I promise." he said sitting up.

"No, yeah I get it no biggie, have fun with your stuff," I waved to him and he kissed me on the cheek. I walked out towards the Big House.

•••

"Ah, Nico m'boy I need you to tell me, have you sensed any death lately because Rachel passed before lunch and hasn't woken up yet and she usually springs up within in an hour, sometimes she doesn't pass out at all." Chiron asked me calmly.

"No, I didn't, she is okay. just needs rest. Did she pass out from a prophecy?" I asked.

"No son, she just has been under the weather lately. that is all," Chiron explained to me. I believed him.

"is that all you needed me for sir?" I asked.

"No, Nico I must ask you to tell me if you have been having strange feelings lately?" Chiron asked.

"No, I already went through puberty. but it didn't catch up then so maybe this is now." I said sarcastically, "Yea, yes I have felt something, like impending doom. and lots of death in the future, not anytime extremely soon but in the future."

"Keep that information to yourself, there will be no need to worry anybody. Okay?" Chiron said to me.

I nodded.

•••
Hey, I know again not the most interesting but stick it out like 2 more chapters or something and then it speeds up. I promise you'll love it. I am just trying to get in background knowledge and stuff like that <3

~Daughter Of Poseidon