Burrowing Away

(I ONLY OWN THE PLOT AND THE FEW CHARACTERS I MADE UP!!!!! ALL OTHER CHARACTERS, LOCATIONS, AND REFERENCES TO PAST WORKS BELONG TO RICK RIORDAN AND J.K ROWLING!!!)

[^^my puppy, I'll find more photos that relate to the story, I've just been too lazy to surf the internet lol]

Thalia's POV:

TWO WEEKS!!!!

Two weeks we have been at this dumb ass casino and we have still found absolutely NOTHING!!!

I mean Ginny saw her brother which was like super sweet and shit but with our mission?

MINOTAUR'S HAIRY ASS IS WHAT WE'VE GOT!!

Today, I was going to find something, today, for sure!

I stomped out the room the second I woke up this morning and started storming around the never ending casino that seemed to get new floors everyday. Ginny, Grover, and I have gotten the no limit casino cards for everyone. The dumb people handing them out didn't even ask why, they just gave them to us without question.

This stupid Lotus Fruit may actually be the end of me, I may truly loose all sanity because of this dumb mission.

I immediately found a waiter and began to trail him. For 20 minutes it felt as if he was just walking in circles and then finally he went in a new direction. I continued to trail him. After walking for what felt like forever...he broke his character.

All the workers have these characters because in reality they are Lotus Eaters and not real humans. They act like it though. Casino workers usually act like game show hosts.

While I thought I was being stealthy. I guess I was completely wrong.

Someone grabbed my hair and covered my mouth and began to drag me further into the charted areas of the casino.

I was forced down into a chair and tied up, "What do you think you're doing. Demigod."

the man whom I'd been following was standing with another really ugly guy with a gold tooth.

I glared daggers at them, "None of your business bucko. Let me go, before I fry your asses."

He grabbed my cheeks and squeezed my face, "See, you snooping around is our business especially since you seem to not have any trace of fruit in your system. Why is that? What is your game? Why are you here?"

"I just need some Lotus fruits, so I can like save the world," I grunted out and jerked my head out of the guys nasty hands, "So just give me some then my friends and I will be out of your greasy hair."

The two men looked at one another, "And why would we just hand this over to you? Without a price missy."

"What kind of price asshole?" I asked him with a glare.

The ugly guy smiled, "The red head."

"What?"

"She's a pretty little thing..."

I spit in his face, "Don't even think about it. Just give me the fruit."

The other guys slapped me, "What power do you think you have against us to get what you want without compensation?"

I sneered, "Idiots."

I focused my power I started to hear the thunder crashing in the room.

"What are you doing?" The ugly guy began to looked panicked. Just how I wanted him.

I screamed and lighting struck the ropes that tied me up and I let my shield spring out.

"MEDUSA!" The two men cowered and hid their eyes, that's when I struck them I hit the less ugly one with lighting and the one who made comments about Ginny. I more personally finished the job. I pulled my knife.

After a few good stabs I was satisfied, they faded to dust and I scooped us the fruits they had both been carrying on them.

I began to sprint back to my hotel room. The other two were now awake.

"Guys, it's time to go. Right now. I got the stuff and we're probably going to get chased soon," I told them they both began to urgently pack and ready themselves.

Within three minutes we were all ready to go, but then there was a snag in the escape plan, the workers began to bang on the door.

They busted in quickly and began attacking, I heard both Ginny and Grover screech in pain. I looked over and saw Grover with blood gushing out of one of his legs and his chest. I looked over and got a glimpse of Ginny holding her arm that was also bleeding and so was her leg.

I looked around for an escape but then just held on to Ginny, "Get us out of here, grab on Grover!"

Ginny looked at me panicked, "But..."

"I DO NOT CARE WHERE WE END UP WE WILL FIGURE IT OUT NOW WE HAVE LEAVE!! YOU BOTH ARE HURT NOW GET US SOMEWHERE!!"

Suddenly I felt the whole world spin and the next thing I knew I was on the ground. I looked up and saw a strange looking house It looked as though it had once been a large stone pigpen, but extra rooms had been added here and there until it was several stories high and so crooked it looked as though it were held up by magic Four or five chimneys were perched on top of the red roof. A lopsided sign stuck in the ground near the entrance read, the burrow. Around the front door lay a jumble of rubber boots and a very rusty cooking pot thing. Several fat brown chickens were pecking their way around the yard.

[yes that is more or less the same description from when the burrow was originally introduced in the HP books]

"Merlin's Beard...I brought us to my house. I mean...I guess we could stay here for a little while," Ginny breathed out and then she and Grover both collapsed.

"HELP!!" I ran to the door of the weird house and banged on it, "MR. AND MRS. WEASLEY HELP PLEASE!!!"

A rather plump and sweet looking woman with red hair popped open the door looking nervous, "Who are you?"

"That doesn't matter right now, your daughter and my friend are in danger. Please help I'll explain everything once they are stable," I frantically pointed to Ginny and Grover.

"OH MY WORD!!! GINEVRA!! BOYS!!! ARTHOR COME HELP!!!" She yelled into her house and a bunch of boys appeared within two seconds and saw what was happening.

They all rushed Ginny and Grover and I was left biting my nails for a while.

Tears streamed down my face.

•••

Okay, remember how I kept posting how much trouble I was having with this chapter well once I got a little further this idea came and now I'm extremely excited for stuff to happen with this group. Please send me feedback <3

~Daughter Of Poseidon