I Clean Up a Bit

(I ONLY OWN THE PLOT AND THE FEW CHARACTERS I MADE UP!!!!! ALL OTHER CHARACTERS, LOCATIONS, AND REFERENCES TO PAST WORKS BELONG TO RICK RIORDAN AND J.K ROWLING!!!)

Bridget's POV:

"Yeah..." Leo said barely audible.

"We should probably talk, somewhere private," I said.

Leo shrugged, "We could go to Bunker 9, no one should be there right now. And if someone is I can kick them out, because I rediscovered it I get to call the shots when I am there."

I nodded, Leo headed towards the rope ladder on the ship and I just jumped over the rail and then caught one of the oars and slid down like it was a zip line, you might think I am extra but...I really like the adrenaline rush I get from doing stuff like that. And Leo and everyone else did a nice job sanding and all that stuff I had no risk of getting a splinter or something like that. Which was awesome.

"I get it you're a badass, you don't need to show off," Leo said rolling his eyes walking over to me when I landed.

"Hey, I'm dauntless and like adrenaline," I shrugged.

"So you would be in the scary killing people Faction. Cool," he laughed.

"No, I'm Divergent, never doubt that, but I can still be dauntless if I'm Divergent," I corrected him.

"Whatever, let's go," he said. We started walking to Bunker 9. Thankfully no one was there so Leo locked the door behind him.

I hoped up on and sat on a work table, "So, when did you first notice?"

Leo shrugged, "First time I saw you. I guess I was paying attention. Now I notice it without trying."

"Do they seem to get lighter?"

"Yeah. Do you think it all connects to you basically not existing. Maybe some god or goddess altered peoples memories and also messed with your appearance and some belongings so certain things weren't automatically obvious unless they were meant to be revealed?" Leo asked.

I was actually taken aback... "You actually said something somewhat intelligent....woah."

Leo just rolled his eyes and continued, "Okay, maybe like when ur claimed they mirror will get cleared up. Like maybe these features and things being misted over are like things that would identify your godly parent and maybe even like your mortal sides past."

I nodded, "Well, Jason says I'll probably be claimed soon so we'll see. There is really nothing else I think we can discuss about this until then. Like why I was erased from existence and stuff about me has been changed."

"Yeah, so maybe we meet again after you've been claimed and try and figure stuff out? Or will that be pointless?" Leo asked.

I pursued my lips, "I think it will he pretty pointless...we'll talk to everyone about it then and try and figure out why the heck a god or goddess stole me from existence. But...this was a good thing that we got to have this one moment of playing detective."

Leo raises one eyebrow, "And why is that? I just noticed a random thing so you were able to talk about it a bit and know you weren't going crazy."

I hoped off the work table and started to walk towards the door. When I got next to him, I placed a hand on his shoulder, "I trust you now Leo Valdez." I looked at him and he looked at me surprised at the statement, "Friends?"

"Yeah Newbie...friends." We smiled at each other.

•••

(skip to wedding day)