Oh...Brother

(I ONLY OWN THE PLOT AND THE FEW CHARACTERS I MADE UP!!!!! ALL OTHER CHARACTERS, LOCATIONS, AND REFERENCES TO PAST WORKS BELONG TO RICK RIORDAN AND J.K ROWLING!!!)

Bridget's POV:

Chiron knelt.

For a moment no one else did anything...everyone held their breath.

Then Percy knelt.

Everyone else followed.

I didn't know what to do. I just stood their shocked, then I felt my ring burning. I took it off swiftly and look at the inside of it....words were being engraved on the inside:

τσουνάμι

"Tsunami," I whispered. Chiron looked up.

"What dear?" he asked. Everyone started to stand.

"My ring/sword...it's name, tsunami," I said.

Then there was a yelped, I turned around and saw Sally Jackson running at me.

"Bridget!!!!" she was crying and scooped me up in a hug and oddly enough...I didn't push away.

"Okay! What is happening?!?" Percy then yelled out. The peace from the shock and kneeling was gone.

Poseidon got everyone's attention then. I was still being hugged, "Everyone, please take a seat, I need to explain, and then Hera I think you have some explaining as well."

Everyone sat, except Sally, and she also pulled me up to the front which made me a bit uncomfortable. I also caught my reflection in a goblet and saw my eyes were no longer forest green, but sea green, and I looked at my ring on the chain and saw it now had gold seashell clamps rather than just boring normal gold clamps. They also no longer flickered. My foggy mirrors...were cleared. Like Leo and I thought they would be.

"Okay, after Sally and I conceived Percy...I stayed with her as long as I could. But once Percy was born I knew I would have to leave...the night I left...we conceived Bridget...I did not want to leave her pregnant but Percy couldn't know who I was so I left. Percy was too young to remember his mother ever being pregnant again or giving birth so that is why he didn't remember. But on Bridget's day of birth the only other god that knew about my second child with Sally...worked some of her signature magic..." Poseidon eyeballed Hera.

She rolled her eyes, "Fine!! Yes I used the Mist to make everyone forget Bridget ever existed and I dropped her on the doorstep of a foster home in Tennessee with nothing but the ring Poseidon gave Sally before he left and the note with her name. I used Mist to make the ring looked like it just had two gold clamps, not seashell ones. I put Mist over her eyes so they wouldn't appear to be sea green. When I went to find her a few months back I put Mist over Tsunami so there weren't the wave designs or the name. I hid anything that would make it obvious who her father was. I made Poseidon keep this secret until the time was right because I knew eventually she would come home for something big. I made my spell so that once she was claimed again eventually everyone who did know about her, their memories would be restored, and her eyes and possessions would go back to their original state."

This time Percy got up and started screaming and walking towards Hera and jabbing a finger in her face, "FIRST YOU GIVE ANNABETH A HARD TIME CAUSE SHE SAID WHAT EVERYONE HAS ALWAYS BEEN THINKING ABOUT YOU!!!! THEN YOU KIDNAP JASON AND ME TAKE AWAY OUR MEMORIES AND PLOP US IN THE OTHER CAMPS!!!!! WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU!!!! I DO NOT CARE IF YOU ARE THE QUEEN OF THE HEAVENS AND TECHNICALLY MY AUNT YOU HAVE BEEN MESSING WITH MY FAMILY LONG ENOUGH AND IT NEEDS TO STOP YOU CRAZY BITCH PIECE OF SHIT!!!! EVERYTHING YOU DO IS BULLSHIT!!!!!!"

No one spoke. Everyone one was scared to.

Then Hera said something no one expected, "I deserve that."

Percy was taken aback but left it there and sat back down.

"So now, everything is explained and Jason, you do not have to smack every god in the face. And you will not die for breaking your oath to Rivers Styx. Also, sorry for flooding your cabin."

After that he looked at me, "I'm sorry Bridget. But know that I am proud of who you've become and I've always been watching you." He gave me a hug which I again surprising didn't fight out of.

Chiron then spoke, "I am assuming most everyone is staying over night. I think we shall discuss this more in the morning...Percy, please escort your sister to Cabin 3. Tyson, I would also like to speak with you quickly."

Everyone stayed still for moment, then the gods vanished, it was no surprise they weren't staying they said their piece and were done. Percy walked over to me and awkwardly put his hand on my shoulder and guided me out of the Pavilion.

Everyone silently went to where ever they were sleeping or staying for the night. Percy and I walked to the cabin that smelled of the ocean. We didn't speak.

Percy sat on his bed, I sat on the bed next to him. At the foot of the bed all the stuff that used to be in Jason's cabin appeared. Thanks...dad? that was weird to even think let alone eventually say.

Percy sat with his feet on the ground and his head in his hands.

I sat criss cross applesauce with my elbows resting on my legs and prayer hands, thumbs under my chin and pointer finger leaning against my lips.

After a while Percy groaned and fell on on his back. He had been facing his back to me so now I could see his face.

"On my wedding day..." he whispered. Then he got up and went to a more hidden area to I assume change into pajamas.

I hadn't expected him to react like that...I quickly changed myself and then while Percy was doing whatever he was doing, I gathered up my sleeping mat and pillow I had used in Cabin 1, the blankets and sheets from the bed and went to what I saw was a personal dock attached and built from the cabin to the edge of the lake. It was always warm at camp So I had no problem sleeping outside. I honestly just wanted to be as far away from Percy as possible.

I knew he probably didn't mean anything by what he said but I had the small glimmer of hope he'd be at least somewhat happy his long lost sister was now found. I wasn't going through an easy time either it was all new to me. He had the nerve—

Ugh, it was that comment that crushed my small bit of hope that reminded me why I never EVER got my hopes up...you always just get crushed.

at the end of the dock in spread horizontally. I went to the rightmost side of the area and set up my sleeping stuff. I was actually very comfy. I like the ground and floor, after using them so much on the three months journey, I found it can be very comfortable.

I don't know if Percy ever came to look for me...or if Tyson ever went back to the cabin...or anything.

I fell asleep and tried to forget all the hurt...

•••
I don't know about anyone else but I'm cryinnnnnnn maybe that is just cause Bridget is my baby. I created her and know how tragic her backstory really is if I were to get deep into it. I knew I was never going to make the reunion between these two easy...I guess you guys are gonna have to keep reading to find out what happens. I think you all can assume it is going to be a lot of Percy and Bridget POV's for the best few chapters, please bare with me. it is for the development of their sibling ship. Please send me feedback <3

~Daughter Of Poseidon