It Really is a Castle

(I ONLY OWN THE PLOT AND THE FEW CHARACTERS I MADE UP!!!!! ALL OTHER CHARACTERS, LOCATIONS, AND REFERENCES TO PAST WORKS BELONG TO RICK RIORDAN AND J.K ROWLING!!!)

Grover's POV:

We flew another day and a half getting to Scotland, then it was up to Rachel to get us where we needed to go, she could feel what directions we needed to take...it was kinda weird in a way but also not.

Rachel, Thalia, and I had been spending a lot of time together, Rachel drew and painted images from her dreams, they were terrifying. There was a snake like looking man with no nose but just two slits in his face and red snake eyes. Werewolf eating away at a teenage girl. A small creature that looked like an elf with a knife through its stomach. The same snake like man but in pain, the size of a small child, naked, covered in blood, so thin all his bones could be seen through his skin, and curled up whimpering...that was truly horrifying, she covered that one up. A normal man with with the snake man's head attached to the back of his head. A giant Basilisk snake getting run through by a boy with a sword and one of the snakes fangs piercing the boys arm. A poor young dead lady getting eaten by an actual giant snake. They were horrible to look at. But they were also important, telling the story of the people we are going to meet, the stories are horrible and disturbing but at least we have an idea of the people we are meeting.

They have had scary stuff go down.

Rachel stayed with Leo mostly traveling to the place we needed to get to...

Which Rachel drew it as this beautiful castle

[sorry I'm being lazy and don't feel like describing it lmao

[sorry I'm being lazy and don't feel like describing it lmao. I AM SORRY]

which I felt like I could not believe that was where we were going, it was gorgeous. Maybe that is just the place her mind wished it looked like.

Today I was in Percy's cabin, he messed around on his skateboard while I played solitaire.

Percy's room is my favorite other than mine. Rachel had surprised him by painting intricate and beautiful wave designs circling the room in a line in the center of the wall. Percy had Tyson make him a few carvings to take with him, there were dolphins, whales, fish, and other sea creatures on his desk. Then there were carvings of Percy and all of us on different adventures.

He had the shield Tyson had fixed for the millionth time hanging on his wall. While it wasn't the most crowded and largely decorated room, it was the one that made me feel most relaxed and serene.

"Bro, do you think it is really that huge castle Rachel drew, she showed me the drawing along with some of the other creepier ones," he said shuddering.

"Did you see the one of the lady who wears pink and looks like a toad?" I asked him.

Percy laughed, "Yeah. That was one priceless! But back to my question."

I shrugged, "I don't know Percy. Because Rachel has never been wrong before I would say yes we are going there, but my gut instinct of 'look at the group of people we are talking about we don't get that lucky' is really going off."

"True."

I finished up my Solitaire game, "Blahhhh!!! I won!!!"

"Nice job buddy, I'm proud of you. You wanna go to the Mess Hall, I want food."

I shrugged, "Sure."

When we got there everyone else was there too.

"Oh cool, you guys are here now, we can start," Rachel said.

"Start what?" I asked.

Rachel shrugged, "Everyone just showed up and we were hanging out and I just decided like two seconds ago we should have a meeting and I was gonna ask someone to go get you but now you are here. So that's cool."

"Ooookaaaay," Percy said. He grabbed a plate but I noticed that he never actually asked for any food, while I asked for tin cans. I wondered why he suddenly forgot he'd wanted food.

Rachel started, "Alright guys, so obviously I've been having my share of dreams about the people we are gonna meet and the place we are going, Reyna I know you had one that day of the storm when we got knocked out for a week. Piper you had on about a week ago. I haven't heard from anyone else really. Has anyone else had dreams?"

Annabeth raised her hand, so did Frank. Slowly everyone had their hand up, except me because I do t get demigod and Oracle dreams, I only have my empathy link with Percy and can connect with him through sleep sometimes.

Rachel huffed, "Why did no one say anything?"

Leo spoke up, "Maybe because they are really freaking trippy and disturbing as Tartarus and we don't want to relive them."

Rachel opened her mouth...then closed it...thought...and then spoke, "True...but we need to start understanding this all better."

"Well if these are the stories of our new hopefully friends then they can just tell us when we meet them," Hazel pointed out.

"How many of you saw dead bodies? young children included," Annabeth suddenly spoke. Everyone raised their hands. "What happened with these people? how do they have such young children dead and just so many people dead and horribly hurt?" Annabeth had a tear come out of her eye.

Percy walked over and put an arm around her, "While I do think it is horrible that people including those young people died...we've all been through a lot worse and have had the same predicament with death." I looked at Percy again, he was acting weird. While what he said was true, a comment like that was not like him at all. I shook it off though.

"I know that, but do you think in a small way they are like us, how else would that many people have died. It had to be a war, right?" Annabeth said.

Rachel nodded, then she suddenly looked towards the door...

"Rachel? Are you okay?" Thalia asked.

She started to walked to the deck, we all followed. When we got outside we were all speechless at what was before us.

"We're here..." Rachel said.

I stared in shock at the same exact magnificent castle Rachel had been drawing.

We were at an actual castle.

Then suddenly Leo spoke, "Okay, yeah it is breathtaking and whatever...but like isn't it still a school...no thank you. Supreme Commander of The Argo ||| is out. Peace." he said kissing his fingers and holding up a peace sign.

everyone just laughed and rolled there eyes still admiring the castle.

Everyone except...Percy. He was standing behind everyone, I couldn't help but wonder when I noticed him not laughing...what was going on with him today, he didn't seem like the normal Percy.

I figured maybe he just woke up on the wrong side of the bed. This was the first and only time I'd noticed anything weird, so I again, let it go.

•••

We're finally here!! that's all I gotta say tbh lol. Please send me feedback <3

~Daughter Of Poseidon