Oh...Sister

(I ONLY OWN THE PLOT AND THE FEW CHARACTERS I MADE UP!!!!! ALL OTHER CHARACTERS, LOCATIONS, AND REFERENCES TO PAST WORKS BELONG TO RICK RIORDAN AND J.K ROWLING!!!)

Percy's POV:

shit.

That was all I could think when I went back into the visible area of the cabin, I had gone to change and then I just sat in the floor and thought about the days events for a good 20 minutes. When I went back I expected to find my sis—Bridget, kinda still to weird to say, sleeping or sitting on her bed all changed and stuff...

what I saw instead was all her stuff at the foot of her bed and she was missing. Her clothes that she had been wearing were sprawled on the bed meaning she did change like I thought but that was the only thing I got right. She was gone. She had taken the sheets and stuff off her bed as well.

I tried to think what would've made her leave...then I remembered what I said.

I punched the wall my bed was against. How could I have been that shallow and stupid. She probably hated me now. She was probably going through so much worse than me. She just found out her entire life and family had been taken away and she had been duped her entire life, I never even knew my mother had been pregnant so it wasn't like I was all sad that my little sister was taken from me, like when Jason was taken from Thalia.

It was late though, I figured I could talk to her in the morning at breakfast...I tried to sleep.

•••

I woke up very groggy, I was half awake when I saw a blur of human stride past me and out the door, at least I knew Bridget was okay. I ended up falling back asleep and waking up again maybe like an hour later. Annabeth was sitting at the foot of my bed, she had a plate of food.

"I sent a burnt offering to your father when I made the plate, are you okay?" She asked handing me the food.

I sat up and rubbed my eyes, "I don't know...I'm really confused...and guilty. I said something really stupid last night. I think Bridget hates me now."

Annabeth moved and curled up next to me laying her head on my shoulder, "It'll all be okay, everyone is just very shocked right now, I am sure she doesn't hate you Seaweed Brain. I think she is with Jason, Piper, and Leo in Cabin 1 right now. Do you wanna go try and talk to her?"

I shook my head, "No if I talk to her I need to be alone with her. this is something big and we gotta talk about it together, she is my sister that I never knew I had."

Annabeth used her thumb to draw lazy circles on my shoulder, "Okay, let me know if you need anything at all though." she kissed my cheek and kept drawing lazy circles. we sat there in silence while I finished my breakfast.

Then Chiron trotted in. "Hello, Mr. and Mrs. Jackson."

"Hi, Chiron, to what do we owe the pleasure?" Annabeth asked smiling at him.

Chiron shrugged because we knew why, "Bridget."

I nodded, "I don't know what to do Chiron."

"The harpies told me she slept out on the dock last night, since it is part of the cabin she wasn't breaking rules, but they still thought it would be good to tell me. What happened?"

I face palmed, "Holy Hera, that is where she went. I was scared she ran away at the time. But I also was collapsing from exhaustion so I didn't do much about it."

Chiron places his hand on my shoulder and looked down at me with a face I wasn't really a fan of, "Percy, I think you and your sister need to spend a day together. Get to know one another, try and bond."

"But Chiron, I need to continuing preparing for the quest and spending some time with Annabeth, we just got married, I know that it is awful to say this but this was the worst time for me to get a sister, if she was my half sister, that would be fine. but no, she is my blood sister." I stated firmly. Annabeth got up to my surprise.

"Seaweed Brain I agree with Chiron, you and Bridget need to learn about each other and you need to try and explain..." she trailed off knowing I couldn't explain something I just learned about as well.

"I am giving you a assignment, you have to spend the day with your sister," Chiron said, then he walked out. Annabeth also took that ad a cue to leave so I was left alone.

rolling my eyes, I got up to get dressed.

•••

After getting ready I went to Cabin 1, where I found as expected: Jason, Leo, Piper, and Bridget. They were all sprawled on the floor next to Jason's sleeping mat area it was like a cube shape missing one side. Piper and Jason leaned against the right side wall with their arms around each other. And Leo was sitting leaning against the middle back wall wall fiddling with stuff with his legs outstretched and hitting Piper's foot with his own in a rhythm

Bridget was laying her head on Leo's shins and her feet were lifted up propped on the left side wall, she throwing her ring up in the air and letting it speed back to her finger repeatedly.

I found comfort in the idea that she had been able to trust Piper through Leo and Jason and that she wasn't friendless, just taking her sometime.

"Hey." I said, they all looked over to me. Leo smiled and Jason nodded. Piper said hello back and Bridget didn't acknowledge my presence.

"Um, Chiron want me to spend sometime with Bridget today...and by that, he said all day. So..." I said and after hearing it out loud I felt really stupid.

Bridget got up and trained her murderous glare upon me, "So...you are disappointed that you got a sister especially since it was your wedding day and now the only reason you are going to hangout with me is because you were assigned to it. Wow...nice family." she walked over to the ladder that went to the roof and then turned to me and ended with, "You make me wish I hadn't gotten claimed at all. Thanks a lot Percy."

and with that she climbed up the ladder and out of sight.

I sighed putting my head in my hands. I heard Leo go after her.

"Bridget wait," his voice tailed off.

Jason and Piper walked up to me then, "Perce..."

"I know, I know, I'm extremely stupid. You don't have to tell me. I wanna thank you three for bonding with her, so she has someone...cause I obviously from the looks of it will never be someone she wants to bond with...and I'm her brother," I groaned. embarrassed with myself.

"Percy, it is just going to take some time, but you also have to understand that this is a lot worse for her, yeah the timing wasn't the best on your side...but everything is way worse for her. You both need time to adjust," Piper said putting her hand on my shoulder, "But don't worry, we'll watch out for her while you guys are adjusting, she trusts Jason and luckily I came with that. So she got to trust me as well. She has a different relationship with Leo, but they got close quickly. She has people she can lean on and who can talk you up and make things easier. Don't worry dude."

I nodded appreciatively at her, then I looked at the ceiling and walked out of the cabin and into the forest.

•••
Hey, half-bloods! my work is finally catching up with me because I no longer have any already written chapters lol. But in other news...PERCY JACKSON TV SHOW!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm gonna try for auditioning when audition info is released. Please send me feedback <3

~Daughter Of Poseidon