Draco is Heartsick

(I ONLY OWN THE PLOT AND THE FEW CHARACTERS I MADE UP!!!!! ALL OTHER CHARACTERS, LOCATIONS, AND REFERENCES TO PAST WORKS BELONG TO RICK RIORDAN AND J.K ROWLING!!!)

Hermione's POV:

It had been three days since we met the demigods, we were shown around the ship, seen our cabins, learned how the plates and cups worked, started doing combat and survival training from 9-19:00 everyday. All our classes were stopped so we could be preparing to leave and train for 10 freaking hours a day.

I was no good at archery, sword fighting, or anything else...I sucked. Annabeth and I were alike in many ways so she took me under her wing...even though she is younger than me. She is...and I hate to admit this...a lot smarter than I am, and she is way more experienced in this stuff. They said that they will tell full in depth stories once we set off but just by looking in their eyes you can tell they have been through more than anyone their age should have, while we ent though some horrible stuff, their's I can already tell is way worse.

Right now it is about 5 in the morning and Ginny and I are sitting in the Common Room by the fire talking.

"I talked to Draco the other day because I have caught him staring at Bridget like a thousand times and when I said her name he blushed like mad, he defiantly had a crush on her," Ginny laughed.

I laughed as well, "Yeah, but her and Leo seem to have an unofficial thing going on, don't you think?"

Ginny shook her head, "No, I think Leo has a crush on her, defiantly, but to Bridget they are just very close friends."

"Yeah, you are probably right," I said giggling. "So, have you and Harry...done anything...hmmmmm...special? yet, if you know what I mean." I teased.

Ginny threw a pillow at me, "Bloody hell 'Mione, no!! What about you and my brother?!" she asked mischievously.

I threw the pillow straight back at her, "Have you met your brother? Of course not, we aren't ready anyways, we're all still young. Besides, other than the fact that we are about to go on a possibly deadly quest, why do we have to rush things, we have time now that we are safer."

Ginny looked at me, "Um...I think the fact that we are going on a possibly deadly quest throws all of that out the window."

"Do you think any of those demigod couples have?" I asked.

Ginny shrugged, "They seem pretty busy saving the world every day to think about that stuff right now. I mean maybe the two who are married possibly, but I sincerely doubt it."

"What are you girls talking about?" Harry said as he and Ron walked down stairs.

Ginny and I shared a look, then said at the same time, "Girl stuff."

Ron made a face, "Yeah, I'll pass on hearing about that, thank you very much."

"So how much do you guys have packed? I'm pretty much all done except I have a few more books to pack," I said cheerily.

Harry chuckled, "You really think you'll have a lot of time to be reading 'Mione?"

I lifted my nose, "Yes, yes I do." we all laughed. nothing could stop me from reading.

**five days later**

"Bye, Neville. Bye, Luna, we'll be back before you guys know it," we all said our goodbyes and gave our hugs to our friends, pretty much the entire school had been filled in on what was happening.

The five of us were brought on to the ship by Jason and Frank. I went to my cabin, it was a fairly decent sized space, there was a twin bed, a desk, and two built into the wall closets. My cabin was across from Ginny's. I began to unpack and organize. I used one of the closets for my books and used an expanding spell on the closet. And the other for my clothes, again I used an expanding spell. I placed miscellaneous items in the desk drawers and other stuff on the floor near the foot of my bed, I threw my bags underneath my bed.

I went across the way to visit Ginny.

"Hey, Gin. You used an expanding spell on the closets right, because if not I'm gonna feel like I just brought too many clothes," I laughed.

"Oh my word, no of course I did. I packed like everything I own haha. I don't know how long we're gonna be out here," Ginny reassured me.

Then Draco walked in and collapsed on the bed, "Ughhhhhhhhhhh."

I laughed, "What's wrong with you grumpy pants, we're on a flying ship going on an adventure with magic plates and cups so we can eat and drink whatever we want."

He flipped over so he was facing us, "I really like Bridget, but I think because Leo has spent more time with her and they are closer he might snatch her up soon, even though she has no idea he likes her."

Ginny laughed, "You could give her a love potion."

Draco squinted at her, "That's not real love, you know that. And if she found out then I'd never have a chance with her."

I sat down next to Draco, "You can get her. If you want we can also try and put a good word in for you."

"so know that we're good now and stuff...but why would you do that for me? what have I ever really done for you, I don't really deserve your help. I was an asshole our entire childhood," he sighed.

Ginny sat down on the other side of him, "Because, you did do a few things during the war that helped our side, like lying about knowing it was Harry and you were on our side when Voldemort announced Harry was dead, you only left cause you didn't want anything to happen to your parents, and when the fight started, you left rather than get involved. You aren't a bad person you just made some stupid child decisions, you were prideful. It is okay, people change. We're friends now and that is all that matters. So we'll get closer to Bridget and put in a good word for you."

"Thanks you guys, you know it was really your too you stuck up for me with the boys when we had zero reason to, and I thank you for that as well. You're both bloody brilliant," Draco smiles at us. I patted his shoulder and smiled.

Just as I did though, the rooms ceiling opened up and we were drenched in some green gooey liquid.

"ATTENTION ALL SHIP PASSENGERS THE FIRST ROOM PRANK HAS BEEN PULLED LEO VALDEZ PRESSED THE PRANK BUTTON!! IF YOU WERE IN GINNY WEASLEYS ROOM SORRY NOT SORRY ABOUT THE SLIME BOMB. MWAHAHAHAHA!!" Leo's voice blared over the loud speakers.

"I'm going to petrificus totalus his ass....though I am very tempted to Avada Kedavra it," Draco mumbled under his breath.

"I might just give you a pass this time..." Ginny sneered, she hated when people messed with her hair.

I then looked at them, "Hand me my wand."

•••

DAMN VALDEZ!!! going for the newbies lmaooooooo. I enjoyed writing this chapter it wasn't super plot rooted it was more for fun :) I hope y'all like it as well. please send me feedback <3

~Daughter Of Poseidon