Frank, Reyna, and I Attack Inanimate Objects

(I ONLY OWN THE PLOT AND THE FEW CHARACTERS I MADE UP!!!!! ALL OTHER CHARACTERS, LOCATIONS, AND REFERENCES TO PAST WORKS BELONG TO RICK RIORDAN AND J.K ROWLING!!!)

Hazel's POV:

Frank ran down to the swords arena with me on his back. I laughed the entire way there. I was so to have found him, he was the one to lift my curse so the riches I produced weren't poison anymore, and I didn't have blackouts anymore. I was safe.

When we got to the arena Reyna was there she was alone and chopping heads and limbs off dummies like it was her life's mission.

"Hey, Reyna!" Frank called. She looked over her startled.

"Oh, it's just you my fellow Praetor and Hazel, hello," she said with a smile. "How are you two?"

"We're good, how are you?" I responded jumping off Franks back and slipping my hand into his.

"I've been better, I've got a bad feeling about something. But other than that I am good, working out calms me," she said and then slashed off another dummies arm without looking.

"Well, could we train with you?" Frank asked politely. Reyna smiled and nodded her head. Frank and I pulled more dummies and targets out of a closest and set them up.

Frank turned himself into a bear and started slashing stuff around him. No matter how many times he did it, I was still always impressed when he change forms.

I u sheathed my Spatha and went to work on my group of dummies. Frank turned back into human and drew his bow and notched three and released, they hit three different targets on the bullseye.

"You sure you are not Apollo's son? Like I know the ways you are Mar's son...but seriously, the way you can handle a bow and arrow makes me still question," I laughed Reyna did to when she heard this.

"I wish," Frank laughed. "I do kinda miss that dragon tooth spear sometimes, gave me a good deadly partner." Frank laughed. We reminisced about the skeleton warrior Gray.

"Yeah, he was cool, but also at the time...scary as heck," I said laughing.

"I never met this Gray, but from the skeleton warriors Nico has produced I can envision how terrifying he might have been," Reyna also said.

We continued to practice and then the horn blew for dinner. We all sheathed our weapons and heading off to the Pavilion. We met up with Leo, Piper, and Jason on our way to dinner.

"Hey guys," I smiled at them.

"Hey, Metal Head," Leo used his oh so clever nickname, I rolled my eyes, "Repair Boy." I said shortly.

Frank flicked Leo on the ear, we all laughed. I slipped my hand into Franks and then gave him a kiss on the cheek.

•••
Hey, I am so sorry this chapter is so short, I didn't have a lot of ideas for Hazel and Frank to be doing so this is what ended up happening. I have better POV's from her in the future guarantee that <3

~Daughter of Poseidon