74. Domestic

A request from Princess Jasmine who requested Russia as a boyfriend! Thanks for requesting! I'm not very good at fluff so I'll try my best.

By the way, I don't understand why wattpad doesn't let me add normal links.

Theme:

33. Domestic

It was a Saturday when (Y/n) woke up. Sunlight filtered through the curtains as she quietly groaned and shifted closer to the warmth. A sweet kiss was placed on her head as she sighed.

"Good morning, little sunflower," Ivan softly said.

"Mhmm, morning, Ivan," she responded and snuggled closer.

He giggled and ran his hand through her hair. (Y/n) smiled and simply allowed herself to be held.

"Don't you have a meeting today?"

"It was cancelled last night. I can spend more time with you today, da?"

"Of course."

Eventually, Ivan had convinced (Y/n) that they needed to get up to eat breakfast to which she had replied that she wanted to cuddle longer. Finally, after some convincing, and Ivan was a very convincing man, he managed to get her out of the bed. She went through her morning routine.

As she yawned and walked into the kitchen where Ivan was making breakfast. He handed her a cup of coffee which she greedily drank.

"Thank you, Ivan," she spoke as she set the cup into the sink and began to wash it. Ivan smiled and continued to hum. Breakfast was a quiet affair with (Y/n) cleaning up the dishes afterwards while Ivan began to work on a recipe for lunch.

"Are you making piroshiks?" she asked as she stood next to him.

"Da." He briefly paused to lean down and plant a kiss on her nose. She giggled softly and kissed his cheek back.

"You're too kind."

"Only for my princess, da?"

While Ivan worked on the recipe, (Y/n) went to work on her computer. She and Ivan had been dating for around three or four years at this point though they had known each other for much longer. They had recently moved in together and in her opinion, they were doing pretty well. Hopefully, Ivan thought the same.

As Ivan wrapped his arms around her and kissed her nose, (Y/n) smiled. Yes, they truly were happy.

End!

I'm sorry it's short〔'∇`〕. Thanks for reading!