18. Pirates

Another one of my favourite Hetalia AUs. I have to say, there is a lot of pirate England and pirate Spain fanfictions.

Warning: A bit of violence.

Theme:

41. Pirates

Living in the age of pirates wasn't the safest. (Y/n) knew that. But, owning a bar in a popular town where pirates visit often isn't exactly the safest either.

(Y/n) owned a large bar in a popular town. It was usually loud and crowded because the drinks were good and the food was delicious. Pirates often came to the bar in search of food or good alcohol. (Y/n) had rules for the customers in the bar, however. She knows they usually won't follow them but, she isn't some weak women the can push around.

(Y/n) is very strong in her own right and can hold down rowdy customers and pirates alike.

There was only really one rule.

There is to be no fighting in the bar.

(Y/n) honestly didn't care if they fought outside the bar, just not in it.

~~~

Captain Arthur Kirkland walked towards a familiar bar, the bottom of his shoes clicking on the hard cobblestone road. His coat swaying side to side as he leisurely walked to the entrance. He pushed the wooden gate open and stepped into the building.

Inside, there were loud conversations floating around. His peridot green eyes locked with (e/c) ones of a woman standing at the bar.

(Y/n) let a smirk stretch on her face as she saw the oh-so-mighty captain Kirkland step into her bar once again.

"Captain Kirkland," she drawled out, "What a surprise to see you here today. I suppose your crew will coming soon?"

Arthur smirked as well, "A pleasure to see you as always."

(Y/n) waved her arm, "Find a seat. Would you like your usual?"

"Of course."

Arthur and (Y/n)'s relationship was somewhat strange. Built upon light teasing and constant visits as Arthur stopped by the bar.

Arthur sat in one of the seats near the counter where (Y/n) worked as she began to work on his food. She finished in record time and placed the food along with the beer in front of him. He ate the food slowly as he observed (Y/n) walk around the bar, working.

He met her near her bar after she found him in a dangerous state.

~~~

Arthur groaned in pain as he limped, leaning on a wall, from the wounds he had. Blood was spilling out of his wounds at an alarming rate. He had gotten into a fight with another pirate crew earlier and had been separated from his own crew.

At this rate, he might die from blood loss. He felt dizzy and almost collapsed to the ground if not for a pair of hands that held him up.

Arthur's blurry vision could make out a female figure with (h/c) hair and dazzling (e/c) eyes.

"Stupid pirates, not knowing how to take care of themselves." Was all he heard her say before he fainted.

~~~

(Y/n) had bandaged his wounds carefully and given him warm food and water. When Arthur had woken up and realized what she did for him, he was smitten. Absolutely smitten. It was almost cute. But Arthur was unsure of how to deal with his feelings so he kept them under a lock.

Now, present-day, he still hasn't confessed his feelings for (Y/n) yet.

The door to the bar was opened yet again when another figure walked in. Arthur knew this person very well as he was one of his rivals out in the sea.

Captain Antonio Fernández Carriedo.

The blond-haired man gritted his teeth as he saw the other pirate walk into the bar.

"Kirkland, what a surprise to see you here," Antonio said mockingly.

"What a surprise to see you here as well," Arthur retorted.

(Y/n) glanced between the two pirate captains as she brushed some of her hair out of her eyes.

"There will be no fighting here," she said firmly. "If you must fight, do it outside."

The two pirates looked at each other before nodding in agreement.

"Very well then."

This isn't the first time both Antonio and Arthur had been inside this bar together. The last time they almost started a fight was... memorable.

~~~

"Why the bloody hell are you here?" Arthur asked.

"What? Am I not allowed to come to a bar?"

The two began to throw insults at each other. (Y/n) looked the two childish men as they threw insult after insult at each other. The two looked ready to start a fight. (Y/n) was about to step in when she saw a man quickly approaching the two of them with a knife in hand.

The intentions of the man were clear as day to anyone looking. Without thinking, (Y/n) reached for the pistol under the counter. Faster than anyone could blink, she fired a bullet straight at the man's head.

A loud bang ensured and the man's dead body fell to the ground. Antonio and Arthur stopped their arguing for a moment to look at the dead body.

"I don't suppose one of you take the body when you leave?" she commented dryly.

~~~

Yeah. It was definitely memorable.

The door opened again as yet another pirate captain came in. This time it was Francis Bonnefoy along with Gilbert Beilschmidt.

Well. That's something.

'It's like a pirate party in this bar now.' (Y/n) thought dryly. The tension between the four captains was rather funny since Antonio, Francis and Gilbert together was an infamous trio called the Bad Touch Trio and Arthur happens to hate all of them.

'If the Vikings come here we could have a sausage party,' (Y/n) thought as she placed down the beers in her hand. To her luck, at that moment, the Vikings arrived.

'Well then... Let's hope they all behave or some of them might find a bullet through their head."

End!

This update is a little late. Sorry. I was busy with my projects for the past couple days. Thanks for reading!