29. Fanfiction

Theme:

39. Fanfiction

This type of thing only happens in fanfiction. But this is a fanfiction. But looking straight at America, this might not be reality after all.

"W-what? Why the f**k am I here," (Y/n) gasped as she stared at the personified nation.

"Woah! Are you (Y/n) (L/n)?" he asked eagerly.

"Why the hell do you know my name?"

"It really is you... That's so cool!" the American had sparkles in his eyes.

"What am I doing here, America?" she seethed, momentary forgetting he didn't know that she knew who he was.

The blonde stopped for a second when he heard his name fall out of her mouth.

"Why do you know my name, dudette?" he asked.

"Isn't that obvious? You're a character in a f**king anime!" she shouted, "Now why do you know my name!"

"Whoa, whoa, whoa," he began, "I'm a character in an anime in your world? You're a character in an anime here!"

(Y/n)'s anger cooled before she started freaking out, "What do you mean I'm a character in an anime here!?"

"Yeah! You're a character in the show "Reality"," he nodded, "What anime am I in?"

"My life is a lie," (Y/n) muttered in despair.

A dark cloud flew over her head.

"H-hey, you okay dudette?" America asked while hesitatingly patting her back.

"Yeah, just let me process this for a second," she sulked.

"Okay, I'm fine now," she said a second later.

"Alright! What anime am I in?" the country asked eagerly.

"You're a character in the anime "Hetalia"."

"Am I the main character?" he asked.

"Not really."

He pouted like a child, "Aw..."

"Anyways, where am I?" she asked since she still didn't know where she is.

"Oh! You're in the best country, America!" the country brightened.

(Y/n) nodded, "How did I get here?"

"Um, I don't know," he smiled sheepishly.

"This is like every fanfiction cliche ever," She mumbled quietly, "Do you think you can get me back to my world?"

"Well, I'm not an expert at this but Artie might be able to," he said.

~~~

"What the bloody hell, Alfred?" England gasped when he arrived at America's house.

He was greeted with the American letting him in. He thought it would be something normal until he saw (Y/n) f**king (L/n) sitting on the couch with (f/d) in her hands. She turned towards him with a look of recognition on her face. He felt like his heart was going to leap out of his chest. He really felt embarrassed when she asked him if he was going to stop staring at her.

An explanation was given soon after so he could understand the situation better.

"Do you know how to get me back to my home?" she asked with a raised eyebrow.

"I should be able to find a spell in my spellbook to get you home," he said.

"Okay, cool," (Y/n) responded, "What should I do while you try to find a spell?"

"You can meet other countries!" America cheered.

(Y/n) shrugged, "Okay, I have nothing better to do."

America tugged on her arm and led her out.

"Bye Artie!" America shouted as he walked out the door.

"Bye." (Y/n) smiled and left with America.

"Goodbye," England melted a little when (Y/n) smiled at him.

~~~

"Hello." (Y/n) waved at Japan who looked like he was having a mini heart attack.

"Japan, this is (Y/n) (L/n) from "Reality"!" America excitedly introduced her.

"H-herro! I am Japan. Can you prease sign my notebook?" he scrambled to pull out a notebook from his bag and presented a blank page to her.

She blinked at him before taking a pen from America and scribbling her signature onto the page. Japan examined it with sparkles in his normally blank eyes.

"Thank you."

She gave the pen back to America.

"You're welcome, Japan."

"How did you get here?" Japan asked.

(Y/n) and America both shrugged.

"By the way, are there any inappropriate things about me here in this world since I'm a "character" and all that?" (Y/n) asked, her brows furrowed.

Japan discreetly pushed his doujinshi involving her lower down his bag.

"Hai, you have many fans here and some of them are... ress appropriate than others."

She blushed a bright red at the thoughts of what they could have written, "O-oh."

America coughed at the thought since he has read some of those less than savoury things. Japan also turned as red as a cherry. There was an embarrassed silence as the three of them drowned in their thoughts. Their visit ended on that note.

End! 

Poor Reader-san. Thanks for reading!

Sequel: 31. Never