5. Reincarnation

For this one, I have a pretty solid idea on what it will be about.

Theme:

119. Reincarnation

The countries thought that it was cruel that they could never die naturally.

(Y/n) thought it was cruel that she would always die and be reincarnated with all her past memories in the exact same timeline.

And maybe they all thought that it was cruel that they would encounter each other but know nothing about if they were the same person.

~~~

The first time (Y/n) was born, it was in China somewhere in the thirteenth century. Her parents were rich and powerful but were neglectful. She lived next to a man named Yao Wang but a few times she heard his family call him "China".

Yao had a large family. He lived with his siblings. Their names were Wang Jia Long "Hong Kong", Honda Kiku "Japan", Im Yong Soo "Korea", Mei Chan "Taiwan", and Trần Chung Liên "Vietnam".

(Y/n) was taught to be respectful to that family and that when she grew up she would have to be the perfect housewife. (Y/n) was five the first time she met anyone in the house. She became quick friends with Jia Long, Kiku and Mei.

At the age of eight, (Y/n) realized she was very talented at drawing. She often opted to draw a broken clock with a(n) (f/f). It sort of became her symbol. The first decent drawing of it she gave as a gift to her neighbours. She thinks they appreciated it.

[(f/f): favourite flower)]

When (Y/n) was ten she realized no one in that house aged. Even if she noticed, she never mentioned it. (Y/n) died of old age at the age of 73. She thinks that the family was glad that she mentioned why they never aged even as she grew old.

~~~

When (Y/n) was born a second time with all her memories she promptly cried. This time she was born in Russia in the next century. She grew to accept it but even if her body was young her spirit and body were not. She looked the same as she did in her previous life and even had the same name.

She had a couple of friends in Russia. She met a boy named Ivan Braginsky and his sisters Katyusha and Natalya. Sometimes when they thought she wasn't listening they called Ivan Russia, Katyusha Ukraine, and Natalya Belarus.

(Y/n) never asked a single word of it. This was similar to what it was like with her neighbours in her past life.

Sometimes, other people would come to where she lived. There was an albino boy that came sometimes. He said his name was Gilbert but sometimes he was called Prussia by his friends.

There was also another group of boys that came by sometimes. Their names were Tino Väinämöinen, Berwald Oxenstierna, Mathias Køhler, Emil Steilsson, and Lukas Bondevik. Sometimes they were called Finland, Sweden, Denmark, Iceland and Norway respectively.

When (Y/n) was able to get her hands on a drawing surface a drawing utensil, the first thing she drew was her broken clock with a(n) (f/f). It looked exactly the same. The second thing she drew was sunflowers because Ivan had said they were his favourite flowers. She gifted both drawings to Ivan and his family.

(Y/n) noticed that they never aged but once again kept quiet about it after all it wasn't in her nature to pry on other people's business. She died at the age of 35 due to complications. Once again (Y/n) liked to think that Ivan and his friends appreciated her. She hoped this time she could stay dead but fate has other plans.