19. Taste

I was felt like writing some more romantic fluff. Here's the result.

Theme:

52: Taste

(Y/n) sat a round table as she waited for Canada to finish making pancakes. She fiddled with the ends of her sweater as Canda walked over to her with a plate of pancakes in hand.

"Thank you for inviting me," she smiled at Canada.

The Canadian blushed under her stare, "It's no problem (Y/n)."

Canada sat down at the table and placed the plates down. He opened his bottle of maple syrup and poured some onto his stack of pancakes. He passed the bottle to (Y/n). She took the bottle and thanked him politely. She poured some onto her pancakes and set it down. She cut a triangle out of the stack and placed it into her mouth. The flavour of the pancakes and maple syrup exploded in her mouth.

"It's really good! You should taste them yourself!" she said but it was slightly muffled by the pancakes in her mouth.

Maybe it was just the way she looked under the lighting or maybe Frances influence was catching up to him but Canada smiled.

"Sure," he murmured as he leaned over the table and softly set his lips on (Y/n)'s. He could taste the maple syrup and the pancakes on her soft lips.

~~~

Italy dragged (Y/n) into his house to try his new pasta.

"Come on, Bella!" he jumped like an excited puppy. (Y/n) laughed, "Alright, Feli."

Italy placed a plate of pasta in front of her. She grasped the fork and took some pasta. She placed the fork in her mouth. The savoury flavour popped in her mouth as she chewed on the pasta.

"How is it-a, Bella?" Italy asked.

"It tastes amazing Feli! Try some," she replied.

"Okay!"

Italy leaned over and excitedly planted his lips onto (Y/n)'s. The taste of the pasta lasted on her lips long enough for him to taste it.

~~~

"Thank you, France but you didn't have too!" (Y/n) exclaimed when France gave her a box of chocolates.

"Onhonhon. Only for you ma chère~" France said.

[Ma chère: My dear (French)]

(Y/n) took the chocolate from France's hands and opened the box.

"Can I eat them now?" she asked the blond man next to her.

"Oui, of course."

[Oui: Yes (French)]

(Y/n) plopped a piece of chocolate in her mouth and waited for it to melt slightly in her mouth, "Mn. It's dark chocolate."

France watched as a little with of the chocolate smeared on her lips, "Here, there's some chocolate on your lips."

He closed the gap between them and kissed her. He could taste the slightly bitter dark chocolate on her lips as she gasped in the kiss.

~~~

(Y/n) gripped the cup noodles in her hand as she and Japan watched (A/n).

[(A/n): Anime name]

The spicy noodles left a tingle on her lips and on her tongue as she slurped them quietly. Beside her, Japan ate sushi. The episode ended and the two of them unwrapped themselves from their cocoon of blankets.

"That was a good anime," (Y/n) commented.

"Hai, I enjoyed it as werr," Japan replied.

(Y/n) smiled, "We should do this again sometime."

Japan looked at (Y/n)'s lips for a split second before looking away, "Hai."

Just as (Y/n) was preparing to leave, Japan stopped her. He felt a surge of confidence when he nervously placed his lips on hers.

The black-haired male could taste the spicy noodles on her lips.

~~~

England watched as (Y/n) took a sip of her lemonade. "How have you been?" he asked her.

Her face scrunched up as she took another sip of her drink, "I've been well. How about you?"

England chuckled, "I've been well, love."

He took a sip of his own drink, tea, "Is the lemonade sour?"

She nodded shyly, "Yeah."

"I'll remember to put fewer lemons next time."

(Y/n) smiled, "Thank you."

"How sour is it?"

"You'll never know," she answered playfully.

"Oh, I think I will, love."

England settled his slightly chapped lips on (Y/n)'s. He could taste the sour drink on her lips.

End! 

Wow. Two updates in one day. This one is rather short but it features 5 tastes. Sweet, savoury (salty), bitter, spicy and sour. I will admit I've never kissed anyone before so I don't know what it's like.  Thanks for reading!