27. Picture

Theme:

43. Picture

(Y/n) fiddled with the camera in her hand. She was on a plane ride to Russia and the flight was nearing its end. She hadn't been to Russia for quite a long time and was excited to arrive.

Once she got off the plane, she carefully grabbed her luggage and personal belongings and left the airport. She slid her gloves over her hands, put on her coat and wrapped her scarf around her neck. She walked along the streets with her camera in hand, taking pictures when she spotted something nice.

The snowfall wasn't heavy but gave the ground a nice sprinkling. (Y/n) smiled and aimed her camera.

~~~

It wasn't often world meetings were held in Russia. Mostly due to the fear that most countries have of the country itself. However, this time was one of the rare few that the world meeting had to be held in Russia. Thankfully, it wasn't too cold on the day the meeting was going to be held which was good for some of the more tropical nations who really didn't like the cold.

Russia was almost giddy with joy. There was a world meeting that was going to be held in his country! He often offered to have a meeting in his country but the other nations always refused. He walked through his own country for a while since there was still time to spare before the meeting would start and before some of the other countries would come.

Russia stopped by one of the forests in his country, right at the edge of a city. The snow drifted around and onto the branches of the trees, creating a beautiful scene. But, that wasn't what he was looking at.

In the middle of a clearing, there was a human girl. She had a camera in hand, taking pictures of the trees and the landscape. Snow landed on her hair and clothes and if Russia looked closely he could see the tiny flakes of snow on her eyelashes. She stood in the snow and walked softly with a delicate smile on her face.

The cold nation blinked and she was gone. Like a soft breeze in summer or the rare rays of sunlight during winter. Russia sighed.

How ephemeral.

~~~

(Y/n) glided her hands over the buttons on her camera, scrolling through the pictures she had taken. She deleted some of the blurrier ones but continued scrolling. She stopped at one of the pictures. The one with a tall man with light blond hair, almost silvery, a light pink scarf and purple eyes. The branches from the surrounding trees covered most of his figure but he was still visible among the trees.

She looked over it and decided to keep it. She tucked away her camera and continued walking.

~~~

Italy shivered in the cold next to Germany and Japan. He didn't understand why the meeting had to be held in Russia of all places this time. It was so cold. He wasn't used to the cold.

"Ve~ W-when are we-a going to get there?" He asked.

"We wirr be there soon, Itary-kun," Japan answered.

Italy nodded and continued walking, trying to look around for anything interesting to distract him from the cold. He eyes wandered before they landed on a girl.

She had (h/c) hair with snow in it and glassy (e/c) eyes. She was holding a camera in her hands and had a soft smile on her face as she took a picture. Italy sighed in awe as the snow fell perfectly around her, making a wonderful scene. He blinked, and she was gone like clouds on a sunny day.

She was ephemeral.

~~~

(Y/n) stared at the picture she took of three people. The one with brown hair was shivering but looked happy. The one with blonde hair seemed exasperated with the one with brown hair. There was also another person with black hair who was walking next to them with a closed but happy look on his face. They seemed like good friends with each other.

She sighed wistfully and continued to walk. She hoped she could actually talk to people instead of just taking pictures.

End! 

This is a short one. I have a history test tomorrow. Thanks for reading!