30. Think

Set in a dystopian world and is inspired by the song Gasoline by Halsey. This is with 2p Hetalia.

Theme:

129. Think

Thinking is dangerous in this society.

Follow the rules, be the perfect role model, never go against what you are told, never speak out. That was what (Y/n) had been taught growing up. She lived in a society where everything was 'perfect'. But, was it really?

Her parents raised her with the teachings of propaganda and perfection in mind. Naturally, she should believe everything right? But, she noticed things out of place.

Freedom was never something that anyone had. Spoken independent thoughts were something akin to a crime. Information to the public was scarce and rare. Propaganda was used to control every citizen's movement. Their leader was only a mask hiding a monster underneath. Every citizen is under surveillance and is fearful of the outside world.

Individuality is frowned upon. Everyone is expected to conform to the rules.

(Y/n) wasn't as blind as some of the other people in this society. She could see how corrupted her government was, how corrupted her society was. She couldn't understand why no one else could see. Like robots, everyone was the same. There is no such thing as change here.

But, she was smart. She knew if anyone noticed her individuality she would be a goner. Dead. So she bid her time until she had risen in her society until she was the picture-perfect person on the outside until she had power.

Once the time was right, she fled. She completely left her 'utopian' city. Once she left, she couldn't believe how free she felt. Like invisible chains that were on her were broken.

The flaws of her original city became ever so clear the longer she spent on her own. Her sanity was certainly twisted after she left though. Between faking her perfect self and being her real self, her mind seemed to have been lost somewhere.

Well, it was certainly fitting for the things she's dared to do.

~~~

(Y/n) was thought to be a myth after she left. The people who were alive when she left, whispered in hushed tones. Kids were left in the dark with no clues as to what was happening. Eventually, she was only a mark in history.

But, to those who dared to have free thoughts, she was their secret role model. Maybe this is where her story will continue.

~~~

"Come on," Luciano urged his brother.

Under the cover of the dark five men snuck out of the city. There wasn't a single sound as they swiftly left. These five people were, Luciano Vargas, Flavio Vargas, Kuro Honda, Gilen Beilschmidt and Lutz Beilschmidt. They were not normal people per se since they were trying to get out of the city.

"Where do we have to go?" Kuro hissed as they walked out.

They were barely out of the city now. They managed to avoid all other people and officers getting out but how would they survive when they could be potentially hunted down?

"Rumor has it-a that she is around," Luciano said in a hushed tone, "We might be able to find-a her."

"All my-a clothes," Flavio sighed woefully.

"Now is not the-a time to talk about your-a clothes fratello."

The five of them walked carefully out past the city borders outside the actual city. The darkness fell around them as they ventured farther and farther away. They walked until they reached the forest that surrounded the area.

"Do ve really have to go zhrough zhe forest," Lutz grumbled.

Gilen silently agreed.

"If you really want to-a escape," Luciano said as he took soundless steps into the forest.

The others paused before following him.

~~~

Gilen signed something to his brother slowly. Lutz nodded and looked at where he was pointing. Luciano and Kuro were busy arguing to notice when Lutz dumbly gasped. Flavio, however, did notice and looked over as well.

High up in a tree was a girl, not much older than the five of them, with (e/c) eyes and (h/c) hair. She wore a cape that covered most of her body and laced up leather boots. She had a playful yet dangerous smile on her face as she stared at them.

"Hey, you-a might want to look," Flavio said while pointing at the figure.

Luciano and Kuro stopped to look at where he was pointing. Her looks were all too recognized by all people who have lived in the city. There was no doubt that this was (Y/n) (L/n).

"I told you we would-a find her," Luciano mumbled under his breath to Kuro.

Kuro didn't respond verbally but he did send a glare in his direction.

'Should we go to her?' Gilen signed to the group.

"Si."

~~~

(Y/n) was amused as five men began to make their way towards her. It was obvious why they wanted to see her. No doubt they wanted her help since they had just escaped the city. It made her reminiscent of some of the other people she had helped before. She wondered how Allen and Mathieu were doing along with Oliver and Francois.

When the five were close enough she jumped down from the tree she was on and landed inaudibly before them. A faint swish of her cloak blocked her from their view until she stood up straight. An amused smirk stretched on her face when all five people looked slightly nervous to see her.

Some of them hid it better than the others but it was still there nevertheless.

"Hello. I'm sure you know who I am. Now, why did you choose to seek me out?"

End! 

Nothing too interesting here for now. Thanks for reading!