16. Unseen Hero

This is set in a Gakuen Hetalia AU.

Theme:

108. Unseen Hero

There is a big problem in the Nordic Five dorm.

"Oh no, oh no, oh no!" Denmark chanted as he raced around the dorm, "Have you found any?"

Sweden shook his head and continued searching.

"Norge is going to kill us."

In case you haven't realized yet as to what is going on, the Nordic dorm was out of coffee... and butter.

"Is Norge awake, Icey?" Denmark asked Iceland who was next to him.

"Don't call me that and no but he might get up soon along with Finland."

Denmark groaned.

"What are we going to do? We have no coffee or butter!"

The three Nordic countries panicked even more. Suddenly, there was a knock on the door.

All three of the Nordics looked at each other.

"Should we open it?" Denmark whispered.

"S're," Sweden shrugged.

Iceland walked over to the door and opened it. There was no one at the door but there was a large box at the door. Denmark plopped his head over Iceland's.

"What's in it?"

"Let's bring it inside."

Denmark and Iceland brought the box into the dorm and put it on a table bought from IKEA. Sweden opened the box carefully.

Inside the box was coffee beans, instant coffee and butter.

"Whoa! Who do you think brought this!?"

At the moment, Norway walked into the living room.

They were safe for now. Whoever this was that left this box was their hero.

~~~

(Y/n) sighed as she walked away from the Nordic Five's dorm. They should know when they don't coffee by now. She walked away quietly. She brought the box with coffee and butter by herself and she left rather quickly, leaving no evidence she was the one to bring them the box.

She may have helped people but she was never comfortable with attention so this was sort of her way of helping without drawing too much attention to herself.

~~~

Sometimes there were one too many comments, one too many insults, one too many remarks about Italy. He may have been seen as an airhead but some comments really do hurt.

Italy might have acted as though he didn't care sometimes but even he needs reassurance sometimes. Maybe that was why he treasured the little sticky notes that were left on his door. The little sticky notes always held a compliment for him. Whenever days were bad, Italy would look over at them to remind him that he was needed and that his friends did like him.

Truly, the little reminders did wonders for him. Whoever wrote them was his own hero.

~~~

Canada opened the door quietly to see a gift that was left at the door.

On the gift was a note that said: "To: Canada".

Today is July the first and it was Canada's birthday. Most people forgot it was Canada's birthday in favour of Americas which is in three days. Most years Canada wouldn't receive a gift from anyone since other people normally forget about him.

However, more recently, there was a person who left gifts at his door. The presents varied each year and were always unique.

Canada lifted up the present to bring it into his dorm. There was a card left on to addressed to him. He opened it and read it.

Dear Canada,

Happy birthday and have a good year!

P.S Happy Canada Day as well.

The cards were always brief but it warmed his heart that someone remembered his birthday and even got him a gift. It reminded him that he wasn't a ghost and that he wasn't just a shadow of his brother.

As much as America might shout that he is the hero, to Canada the person that sent him gifts on his birthday was his hero.

~~~

England was drinking in a bar. Again.

He was very, very, very intoxicated. He probably couldn't see a meter in front of him. He kept drinking and drinking even though he didn't have a mode of transport back to the dorms.

"I think you had enough drinks now, England," a soft voice murmured next to him.

"What are you talking about?" he slurred. (Y/n) sighed softly. Drunk England was hard to manage but she should be able to get him back to his dorm before he ends up hurting himself. Thank goodness when England was hungover, he wouldn't be able to remember when happened now.

Slowly but surely, (Y/n) was able to coax England out of the bar and back into his dorm. Halfway there, England passed out and (Y/n) had to carry him the rest of the way.

When they reached England's dorm, (Y/n) brought him to his bed and left a small note on the bedside before leaving.

~~~

The next day, England woke up with a pounding headache. "Bloody hell," he groaned.

He looked around to make sure he was in his dorm. After making sure he looked at his bedside and found a small note. He wasn't sure who wrote it but he sure was glad it wasn't France based on the writing style the not was in.

England furrowed his brows as he thought about who it could have been. It wasn't France otherwise the Frenchman would be lying in bed with him, it would never be America because he was still salty about the whole independence thing, no way would it be Russia or China or Japan.

England sighed and laid down. It would be helpful to know who his "hero" is if a "thank you" was in order.

End! 

School starts tomorrow for me. Thanks for reading!

Sequel: 20. Thankful