49. Fire

Featuring 2p Hetalia.

Theme:

34. Fire

"You guys are idiots," (Y/n) stated, unimpressed.

"Hai. I agree with (Y/n)-chan on this," Kuro nodded.

"Come on! It'll be fun!" Allen smirked.

"You guys brought matches, Allen."

"So what?"

She sighed.

"You shouldn't-a worry, bella," Luciano commented, "If he ends up lighting himself-a on fire like an idota than it's-a his own fault."

"Are we going to start lighting things on fire now?" Zao called from behind Allen.

"Where did you find those matches anyway?"

Allen shrugged and took one of the twenty matches he found and struck it. The match didn't light at all so he tried again.

"You terrible at this, a**hole," Mathieu said as Allen failed to light the match again.

"Like you can do any better, f***wad," he shot back.

"Pass one."

Allen tossed a fresh match and the box to him. Mathieu struck it quickly and watched as fire sparked. He smugly tossed the box back to Allen.

"What are you going to do with that now? You can't exactly just hold onto that burning match," (Y/n) said.

"Lutz! Ya got the leaves?" Allen yelled over his shoulder.

"Ja," Lutz did a thumbs up.

On a large rock was a bundle of dry leaves. Mathieu blew his match out and shrugged, "Light your own match, f***hat."

"I will."

A few minutes passed with Zao, Allen and Lutz trying to light a pile of leaves with the rest of the matches and failing because they were idiots who didn't know how to properly light things on fire. Meanwhile, (Y/n), Kuro, Mathieu and Luciano watched them fail. Luciano played with his knife as he watched, amused. Kuro occasionally looked up from his manga to watch them.

"Are you guys done?" (Y/n) called as she gazed over them.

Zao smiled sheepishly and nodded, "We ran out of matches."

"If I give you money if you buy us some more matches," Allen's red eyes glinted.

She looked over at Mathieu who just shrugged. Well, that was unhelpful.

"Okay," she shrugged.

"Nice," Lutz grinned lazily.

Allen tossed (Y/n) a few coins which she caught swiftly.

"Welp, I'll see you later," she hopped off the rock.

"I'll go with you," Mathieu volunteered.

"Sure."

"Be quick with it!" Allen shouted.

"Yeah, yeah, f***er," Mathieu yelled back.

With that, the duo left the area and moved onto the sidewalk. It was a short trip from the area they were at to the convenience store. They didn't speak much and simply walked. (Y/n) fiddled with the coins and flipped them over a few times during the walk, making sure not to lose any.

The convenience store appeared in their view and they stepped in quickly. (Y/n) made her way towards the area with matches while Mathieu leaned against the wall with his arms crossed and observed her. She picked a random box and moved to the cashier. The cashier simply named the price and (Y/n) dropped a few coins and left.

"Let's go," she tapped Mathieu's arm.

"Okay," he gruffly replied.

The stroll back was just as quiet and short. They reached their destination in no time.

"Here you go," (Y/n) threw the box at Allen who caught it.

"Thanks," he smirked as he pulled a match out.

"No problems-a this time?" Luciano commented as she settled back on the rock.

"Hmm," she hummed in response.

Zao had somehow managed to get his hands on a piece of paper and was now adding it to the pile of leaves. Allen lit a match and held it up to the piece of paper. The paper caught on fire and flared up. The fire spread to the leaves, creating a bigger fire.

"Nice," Zao said as he watched the fire.

Allen snickered and they fist-bumped.

"What are you going to do now with the fire?" Kuro calmly looked up from his manga.

"Uhhhh..."

"Dunno," Lutz shrugged.

"Idiotas. All of them," Luciano sighed.

"Just put the fire out, Allen," (Y/n) said plainly.

"Fine, fine."

Allen grabbed Lutz's water bottle and poured it over the fire, successfully extinguishing it.

"It's a good thing I didn't put alcohol in zhere today," Lutz idly remarked.

Suddenly, a voice called from the distance. Oliver appeared in the distance, looking the same as always.

"Oh dear," Oliver exclaimed as he looked at the wet rock with the remains of leaves and paper, "I hope that isn't gasoline."

"Hello, Oliver," (Y/n) greeted, "And no, it isn't gasoline. It's water."

"Thank goodness," Oliver exhaled in relief.

"Are we going now?" Mathieu asked he picked apart a leaf.

"Of course," Oliver waved, "Let's get going now."

"Welp, we'll see you sometime later," (Y/n) hopped off the rock and began walking towards Oliver. Allen and Mathieu followed after her. "Bye."

Kuro, Luciano, Zao and Lutz said their goodbyes as the four of them disappeared off into the distance.

"I'm off too," Zao said once they fully left.

"We wirr stay here for a rittle," Kuro hummed.

Zao nodded and left in the opposite direction that Oliver, (Y/n), Allen and Mathieu went. That left the members of the Axis Powers in the park area. A brief silence filled the air. Lutz opened his mouth to say something but a glare from Luciano cut him off. What an interesting day it's been.

Maybe they'll have more fun next time.

End! 

I'm alive! It's now officially summer break for me now. Hopefully, I'll have more time to update. ;-;. My skills with writing the 2p!s are really rusty right now.