9. Cafe

I'm only on theme number nine and I'm already thinking back to when I just published this fanfic about two weeks ago. I'm also thinking about this HetaOni fanfiction I read. It's really good and the one part I keep remembering is the part where both Andres (2p Spain) and Francois (2p France) both say "Are you looking for a gay bastard too?" Which is referring to 2p Romano (Flavio) and (2p England) respectively.

Theme:

96. Cafe

(Y/n)'s dream was to own a cafe. Now she was 23 and she achieved her dream. She had her own peaceful little cafe down on Young Street and good food. She worked alone and was perfectly okay with it. Her cafe was small anyways. However (Y/n) wasn't sure what she liked more. Her cafe or the interesting customers that come into it.

~~~

(Y/n)'s dream was to own a cafe. Now she was 23 and she achieved her dream. She had her own peaceful little cafe down on Yonge Street and it served good food. She worked alone and was perfectly okay with it. Her cafe was small anyways. However, (Y/n) wasn't sure what she liked more; her cafe or the interesting customers that came to it.

~~~

The first person to come in today was a regular customer. (Y/n) was standing behind the counter, as usual, brewing coffee.

"Good morning Matthew," she greeted.

"Good morning to you too (Y/n)," Matthew greeted back softly.

"Would you like the usual?"

"Yes please."

(Y/n) nodded and went to make his usual. A coffee with cream and pancakes. Matthew would most likely pour the maple syrup that he always had in his coffee so there was no need for sugar and he would also pour the maple syrup onto the pancakes too. Matthew sat in his usual seat and waited for the food. He would always come to the cafe early in the morning to enjoy the food while very few people were around (and maybe because he liked (Y/n)'s attention but he would never admit it).

(Y/n) finished the food quickly and shuffled over to Matthew's table to give him the food.

"Merci."

[Merci: Thank you (French)]

"You're welcome."

The morning passed normally and Matthew paid and left to go to his work.

~~~

More people usually came in the afternoon. Today was a special case. It was a weekend and most people stayed in their homes. Matthew had left a quite while ago. Today his brother came with his friends. Alfred walked in with ten other people. It was a large group of people for sure.

"Hi (Y/n)!" Alfred yelled.

"Hello to you too Alfred," (Y/n) said.

"Is this the cafe you wanted to show us too?" a British man with blond hair and green eyes asked Alfred.

"Yup!" he replied, "And this is (Y/n)! She's the one who works here and is totally awesome dudes!"

"Kesesesese! Not as awesome as me!" an albino man with red eyes laughed. The blond man beside him sighed.

"Please calm down Bruder."

[Bruder: Brother (German)]

"Ve~ Fratello, do you think the-a pretty Ragazza sells-a pasta here?" one of the Italians asked.

[Fratello: Brother (Italian)]

[Ragazza: Girl (Italian)]

"How the f**k should I-a know?" the other replied.