15. Human

I'm finally doing the sequel to "Reincarnation"! Hopefully, this doesn't disappoint you.

Theme:

122: Human

At least once in a nation's "life", they would have met a human who they were fond of or liked. A few examples would be France with Joan of Arc or America with Davie. Not all the humans were national heroes but more often then not they were.

Never in any of (Y/n)'s lives was she a hero of any sort. It never quite interested her enough to risk her life to be a hero at a national level. While she was never a national hero, she could always be someone's personal hero. When someone who a nation liked or was fond of dies, the nations themselves usually wish that they could be reincarnated into a better life.

(Y/n)'a first life was nothing special. It was normal as normal could be. It was her second life and all the others where she would sometimes be seen as too smart or too wise at her age. Out of all the reincarnations, the nations that saw her the most throughout them were America, Canada, China and Hong Kong.

To the nations (Y/n) had met, she was less of a hero to the people of the country and more of someone who they could be human with. Not countries, just human. Even as nations, they still need breaks to rest and remind themselves that they have feelings and have a heart just like normal humans.

Granted, (Y/n) wasn't exactly a normal human. Not that they knew but they may have their own theories on that matter.

~~~

"Hey, Artie," America called to England.

"What is it, Alfred?"

America glanced around as if trying to prolong the time before he had to speak.

"What is it A-"

"How likely is it for a human to be reincarnated?" he cut England off. England pondered the question before answering.

"It's rather likely. Why did you want to know?"

America chewed on his lower lip nervously before answering.

"You know our next-door neighbour's daughter?"

"(Y/n)? Yes, I know her. What is it?"

"She looks really, really similar to a friend me and Mattie had before you took us. And sometimes, I see her looking at me and Mattie and Leon as if she knows us!" the blue-eyed nation said quickly.

"As if she knows you?"

He nodded, "Like when I tell her I like something, she just smiles as if she knows."

"I'll see what that's about, don't worry Alfred."

~~~

Italy always felt rather guilty after (Y/n) had saved him from the burning house when he was little. He hoped that she would get a better life when she got reincarnated.

Today he was wandering through Japan after the meeting with Japan and Germany. He stopped by a small restaurant that sold pasta. Inside he was greeted with a warm and comfortable atmosphere. He settled down and ordered his food. His food was served by a young girl with (h/c) hair and (e/c) eyes.

She looked awfully similar to the women who saved him when he was younger. When she saw him, she rose an eyebrow and smiled as if she knew him. She served him normally as though there was nothing special.

Italy despite seeming like an airhead was not dumb. He had known humans that have been reincarnated before. He never knew anyone who recognized people from past lives though.

It was interesting.

~~~

Present Day...

Maybe this was what she wanted.

Having people who understood.

Standing in a room filled with literal personified nations was interesting enough.

Standing in a room filled with literal personified nations and with a reincarnation with all her past memories was just the tiniest bit more interesting.

As (Y/n) finally talked with the people whom she met before in her past life and as they all explained themselves, it felt like she was finally complete.

She no longer bore the burden of being completely alone anymore.

Stories and explanations flew around the room and the noise got louder. A funny thing that flew around was the fact that (Y/n) might be older than some of the nations due to her past incarnations. It was a low blow to some of their pride.

(Y/n) smiled happily as she reconnected with Alfred and Matthew. Modern times were different but the past was something that will always be remembered.

End! 

Okay, so this one is short. But, I finally completed it. Hopefully, it isn't too disappointing but I wanted to wrap this up before school started again. Thanks for reading!