38. Sharp

Sequel to "Doll" for the requester. Second last sequel that was requested before I get back to regular themes I swear! I'm not sure if I've used this image before but, eh, whatever.

Warning: Violence

Theme:

144. Sharp

(Y/n) looked at a wall boredly as the person on the phone talked.

"Yes, I get it. Bye," she rolled her eyes as she hung up.

They could discuss payments later. Besides, it was a while since her last job. This could be good practice. She picked up her poisons and venoms before making her way to the exit of her little shop. Before she exited, her eye caught something. A chainsaw. The edges were still sharp even though she hadn't touched it in a while.

She looked at the chainsaw, reminiscing the older days before she decided to dabble into the poison and venom field. She glanced at it once more before taking it by the handle.

For old times sake.

~~~

The sound of screams and the chainsaw revving was nostalgic. (Y/n) hadn't played with her chainsaw in a while so perhaps this was a reminder that she wouldn't be able to escape her past. She opened the door that led up the stairs and simply killed everyone in the way. Her job was almost complete. There was just one more person left to go.

He scrambled against a wall as she approached.

"W-who are you?" he asked fearfully.

Her eyes danced with amusement, "I go by many names. (Y/n) (L/n), Doll, the girl on Enbizaka."

"Would one of them happen to be an evil scumbag with a chainsaw?" he said, his back pushing further up against the wall.

She laughed and ran the chain saw through his body.

"Why, yes," she whispered, "Actually, that's my favourite one."

She pulled the chainsaw out and blood gushed out of the open wound like a waterfall. Blood flowed onto the carpet, soaking it with the red liquid. She began walking out of the warehouse, her shoes stained with blood. She made her way out the door quietly. Sharp pieces of broken glass were scattered around the house from when she first arrived.

She walked through the front door to get outside. Once she deemed herself far enough, she detonated the bomb. The house collapsed on top of itself and lit up into flames. She walked down the cobblestone path, ignoring the warm heat from the massive flame. Her boots clicked on the stone and left bloody footprints on it. It wouldn't matter if anyone found the footprints.

This town was only filled with dirty liars and disgusting people after all. She was no different. (Y/n) sighed as she stopped. Her dress blew in the direction of the wind as she spoke.

"You can come out now..." her eyes glinted, "Luciano."

A velvety voice laughed. There was no telling where it was from due to the dense woods surrounding this particular path she was on. Her grip on her chainsaw didn't change as her eyes darted around before settling on a tree a little to her right.

"I know where you are," her voice was hauntingly calm.

He laughed again and stepped into view.

"(Y/n)," he said calmly.

He looked the same as always. He always wore his brown military uniform along with his cap. His magenta eyes were focused on her as he began walking toward her. Unexpectantly, he threw a knife at her. She caught it as though she was used to it. Her eyes traced the sharp edge as simply tossed the blade back at him.

"I see you haven't-a lost your touch, bella," he said.

"And you're the same as always," she replied, walking forward.

"How long has it-a been since you've brought out your-a chainsaw?" he asked, mockingly, "You never touch it-a since you started working on your-a poisons."

"Well, I do have it in my hand right now," she smiled, "So you may want to change that statement."

Luciano didn't say anything. Their relationship with each other was... complicated to say the least. It involved many things that weren't exactly very safe for the people around them. They usually tried to avoid each other as much as they could. (Y/n) walked past him without a second glance. He didn't try to stop her.

That was smart of him. If he had, he might've been at the sharp ridges of her chainsaw.

(Y/n) continued her way back to her shop to drop off her chainsaw. The path was clear of any distractions as she walked slowly. Once she reached her shop, she pulled out her keys and unlocked the door. She stepped in and put her chainsaw on the beside the door. She sighed slowly.

She walked behind the counter and scanned her supplies. There wasn't anything missing. The bell ringed as a person entered her shop. She peeked over the counter and smiled.

"Gilen," she said, "Pleasure to see you."

Gilen smiled as his hands moved to sign.

'Hello, (Y/n). '

"How have you been?" she asked, walking out from behind the counter.

'I've been well, how about you?'

"I've been decent, also, you can take a seat at the table, Gilen," she said, pouring a cup of water.

He nodded in thanks and took a seat. The (h/n)-haired girl handed the cup of water to him. He took the cup and took a sip.

"How had Lutz been?" she asked absentmindedly.

Gilen inaudibly sighed, 'I told him that he shouldn't go out and of course he didn't listen and caught a cold.'

"That seems like something he would do," she smiled sympathetically, "Would you like some medicine for him?"

'Please,' he signed.

(Y/n) nodded and went behind the counter and looked over what she had. Her eyes scanned the various bottles she had before locking on to a specific one. She reached to grab it. Her hand wrapped around it as she pulled it out of the shelf on the counter. She walked out from behind the counter once again and walked back to Gilen.

"Here, you go," she said.

Gilen was prepared to pull out money to pay her before she stopped him.

"Consider it on the house," she winked with a smile.

'Thank you.'

"No problem."

End! 

I wonder if anyone caught the references... Thanks for reading!