12. Paintball

Theme:

37. Paintball

Paintballing with most of the nations in the world. America's idea so blame him when everyone gets nightmares of nice nations shooting everyone and not so nice nations also shooting everyone. Yeah, this can't end well.

~~~

Breathe in, breathe out.

America organized a paintball game with almost all the nations. (Y/n) naturally wanted to join despite not being particularly close to any nations. She was akin to a mystery after all.

(Y/n)'s country (C/n) was closed off to the world much like Japan's was until recently. The other nations knew nothing about her so this would be an interesting game for them all.

[(C/n): Country name]

There are a few nations to look out for in this game of paintball. Finland, Canada, Russia and Switzerland being a few. The Italy siblings are also quite dangerous when they trick you with their act.

("Verdammt!" Germany yelled as he walked off to the dead zone after Italy had tricked him and Romano shot him.)

[Verdammt: Damn it (German)]

Despite America being the one to propose the game, he got out very early in the game.

(Y/n)'s clothes were camouflaged in the terrain as she silently moved through the land with practiced grace. She had not encountered a nation directly yet. She sniped quite a few from her hiding spots though. She moved often to avoid being found by other nations. This game would be interesting.

~~~

America pouted in the dead zone. He had been shot early on by not one but three colours.

The other nations in the dead zone grumbled about not being able to play due to being out.

"Who got Germany out?" America asked after Germany walked into the dead zone with green paint splattered on him. Germany grumbled out a name under his breath.

"Who?" he asked.

"Zhe Italians!" the German shouted embarrassed. The entire zone burst with laughter at the German's statement.

"Are you kidding me, dude?" America laughed obnoxiously.

"Who got you out, America? I thought you said you were going to win this?" England asked America, glancing at his uniform that was covered in red, silvery-white and (f/c) paint.

[(f/c): favourite colour]

"It's so unfair! I was shot three times! Finland is the silvery-white, Canada is red and I don't know who the (f/c) paint is!"

"(F/c) paint..." England thought for a moment.

"Does anyone know who the (f/c) paint is?" he asked. Some of the other nations who had (f/c) paint splattered on them shrugged.

~~~

Breathe in, breathe out.

(Y/n) perched silently on the tree about the ground, watching Switzerland and Liechtenstein as they shot the other nations. She would only have one chance to shoot both of them before they find her.

Switzerland shot some of the other nations that crossed his path with pinpoint accuracy as Liechtenstein stayed next to him. Liechtenstein raises her gun and to (Y/n)'s surprise, shot Switzerland.

"Sorry big brother." She could hear her apologize.

"It's... Alright. It's the point of the game after all," Switzerland sighed and turned to walk off. (Y/n) used this chance to shoot Liechtenstein. The (f/c) paint covered her uniform as she looked at where she was shot.

"I guess you're coming with me after all," Switzerland held Liechtenstein's hand and led her away to the dead zone.

That was one threat eliminated from this game. The other threats Russia, Canada, Finland and Italian brothers are still in. Well, it was a start. (Y/n) left the area to find new targets.

~~~

The dead zone was starting to get more and more crowded with nations, over half of which were covered in red or silvery white or purple or green or (f/c) paint. The newest arrivals were Switzerland and Liechtenstein.

Everyone laughed when they were told Liechtenstein of all nations was the one to shoot Switzerland but they still thought it was pretty smart to trick him.

Everyone still wondered who the mystery (f/c) paint was.

"Who's left in the game?" England asked France who was sitting next to him.

"Um... Mon Fils, Canada, les frères Italiens, Russia, et (C/n)."

[Mon Fils, Canada, les frères Italiens, et (C/n): My son, Canada, the Italian brothers, and (C/n) (French)]

"There is more isn't there?"

"Je ne sais pas."

[Je ne sais pas: I don't know (French)]

"So bloody useless," England huffed.

"(C/n) is the one who just came out of isoration like my country, はい?" Japan asked.

[はい {Hai}: Yes (Japanese)] ( Please just translate the accents yourself. Please)

"Oui, oui," France answered.

"Just out of isolation..."

~~~

Breathe in, breathe out.

Cr*p.

Russia was right in front of (Y/n)'s point of view where she could see him but he couldn't. (Y/n) could shoot him right there but if she made the wrong shot or made the slightest sound. Well, she would be shot. Alright.

(Y/n) shifted silently so she could position her gun right so she could shoot Russia. It would be one shot and one chance. She breathed in and held her breath.

Bang!

The paint hit Russia straight on. (Y/n) let out the breath and quickly scrambled away to avoid Russia.

"So, someone hit me? Kolkolkolkol..." Russia stalked off to the dead zone with a creepy purple aura around him.

(Y/n) shuddered and ran even further.

~~~

The dead zone was almost completely full.

"Who's still in the game?" a nation yelled over everyone.

"There's only the Italies, Canada, Finland and (C/n) left!"

"So, if the Italies are green, Canada is red, Finland is silvery-white then that must mean (C/n) is (f/c)!"

The dead zone filled with shouting and surprise.

~~~

Breathe in, breathe out.

There were only four players other than (Y/n) left in the game.

(Y/n) perched on a branch right in the area where she could see all of the other players. They were having sort of like a battle royal. North Italy shot Finland right as Finland shot him so they were both out. That left Canada and South Italy. They tried to hit each other until finally, Canada hit South Italy.

"I won!" He looked happy but (Y/n) was going to break it to him. She jumped down from the tree and shot at Canada. The paint hit him right where his heart should be.

"Not quite. I win~"

End!

So with this one, I was bitten by a plot bunny and this was the result. The ending is sort of rushed but it's okay. Tomorrow will be a new year (or maybe it already is for you depending on time zones) so Happy New Year everyone! Thanks for reading!  

Moments [Hetalia x Reader]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara