My Husband, My Sweet (Gym Teacher! Karamatsu x Teacher! reader)

For Some_Little_Writer

The reader is a baking teacher.

Both work in a high school.

I was walking to my husband's office with a container in my hands. School had just gotten out and I figured I pay him a visit before heading home. He usually stayed behind at school to clear up the gym and other things so I usually went home before. Because of this we drive to work separately. Anyway I knock on the door and he hums before calling out "Who is it?"

"Someone who loves you so much." I say with a smile and we opens the door. "Hello my dear. Come on in." He says and I walk in "So what brings you to my office. Shouldn't you be home by now?" He asks and I smile "Well my class made a batch of brownies today. I figured you want to try some." I say and he hums before taking one. I took one as well and Karamatsu hums "this are pretty good."

I nod and smile "my students are talented." I say and he smiles before lifting my head "not as talented as you." I blush and smile "you always know what to say." I say and he smiles before leaning in to kiss me. I blush when he licks my bottom lip before pulling back. "You always do that. Just tell me when I have food on my lips and I'll wipe it off." I say and he chuckles "where's the fun in that?" He says and backs me up to the desk.

I blush when he traps me between his arms. He smiles and kisses me softly. I hum and kiss back as he lifts me up onto the desk. He held my hips and I wrap my arms around his neck as he deepens the kiss. I pull away with a gasp and he moves to kiss my neck. "Hold on. Let's wait till we get home." I say tugging at his windbreaker and bite my lip. "Okay. Let's go then." He says before pulling away and I hum "but don't you have to-" "I already did all I had to. So let's go." He says and opens the door.

I smile and we both leave the room, after he locks the door of course. We went to the parking lot and we rush to his car. I didn't care if we left my car I can just have Karamatsu drive me to school in the morning. So we got in his car and went home. When we got home he actually carried me into the house to our bedroom. As soon as we got to the bed he pins me and kisses me deeply. I smile and wrap my arms around his neck as I kiss back just as deeply.
....

So Karamatsu drove us to school where we went to our respective classes. I sigh fondly as I write the lesson plan on the board. The memories from last night were making me blush. One of my students enter the room and greets me. "Hello Ms. L/n. You seem happy." She says and I smile "hello Lilian. Yes I am very happy today." I say and she sat down. Yes I didn't go by Mrs. Matsuno in a school setting but only because I wanted it that way.

Classes started and I watch my students as they got to work. When suddenly Ms. Smith, a new math teacher, calls my attention. "Can I speak with you?" She asks nervously and I nod before stepping out to talk with her. "What is it you need to talk with me about?" I ask and she hums "Listen. I know what you're going through I went through the same issue." She says and I hum "okay?" She nods and hands me a card. "What's this?" I ask and she smiles

"It's a marriage counselor. I went to her when my husband and I were growing distant and-" "woah woah! My husband and I aren't distant." I say cutting her off and she sighs "look it's okay. Couples can lose interest. I just wish I could've talked with you before." I gave her a confused look "It's none of my business but I saw you and Mr. Matsuno yesterday. I have seen your behavior before but I didn't think anything of it."

That's when it hit me and I started laughing. "Ms. L/n this isn't a laughing matter." She says in a stern tone and I hand her the card back. "Thanks for your concern but Karamatsu, Mr. Matsuno, is my husband." I say and her face went red. "Oh I'm so sorry. I knew you were married but I didn't know who you were married to. Forgive me." She says and I smile "it's okay. No need to apologize. This isn't the first time. The principle thought the same thing." I say and she nods before we went out separate ways.

When lunch rolled around I went to find Karamatsu. When I found him I hug him and he hums. "Guess what happened." I say and he hums "What?" He asks and turns around as I pull away. "Ms. Smith didn't know we were married and she saw us last night. She thought I was cheating." I say and he gains an amused face. "Heh. That's funny. Maybe we should start letting people know we are married." He says and I nod before kissing him softly.

Though it was funny to see people get so worried it's for the best that we let faculty know that Karamatsu and I are married.

To avoid more confusion and worry in the future.