I'm so sorry (Karamatsu x Sister! reader)

Major feels warning and dark themes

I was singing to just a dream by sam tsui and christina grimmie while I clean up the living room, Karamatsu had gone out earlier along with most of my brothers, minus one who stayed. The song was so beautiful yet so sad if you New the true meaning of the lyrics.

When I finished I was startled by a small chuckle from behind me. I turn around startled but smile "You still have a beautiful voice y/n." I smile and laugh softly "And you still manage to scare me, don't you?" I pause and smirk at my brother.

"Ichimatsu-niisan."

He gave me a tired smile but sighed "y/n..can I ask you something?" I nod and place the duster down. "What is it?" He glanced at the floor "how much do you care about us? Your brothers?" He asked and I hum in thought "well you guys mean the world to me." I say with a smile and he smiles softly before walking over to me. "And how much do you love us?"

"More than anything. You're my family. I'd give my life for any of you and our parents." He looked up at me and I saw hesitation in his eyes as he sighs. "How about Karamatsu? How much do you care about him? How much do you love him?" I tilt my head and blush "well he's a different case. I love him so much and he loves me just as much. We care so much about each other." I watch him take a deep breath.

"What about me? Do you care about me? Do you..love..me?"

I smile and nod "of course I do. You're my brother and a pretty good one if I do say so myself." I saw sadness in his eyes before he shook his head saying "no." before hiding his face in his hands. Now I was concerned. "Ichimatsu What's wro-"

"I LOVE YOU OKAY!!"

I flinch and my smile drops "w-what?" He drops his hands and sucks in a breath. "I've loved you ever since we were little. You were the only girl besides mom who was nice to me and wasn't scared to talk to me...you are kind, beautiful, caring...I couldn't help loving you..I still do." I look around before focusing on him again. "Ichi..I.." I sigh and rub my arm

"I'm with Karamatsu now...So I can't return those feelings." I say "I..I should go..I'm sorry." I say and leave the room. I went outside and sat on the bench, my head in hands as I cry softly. The look on his face..why tell me now...why now? I lift my head but keep my hands over my mouth as I sob. When I heard a loud crash inside I felt more tears fall down my face.

Lord help me...What am I supposed to do?
....

It was lunch now and I hadn't told Karamatsu what happened. I also didn't want to pretend what happened didn't. So I decided that after lunch I would have a talk with Ichimatsu. "Y/n" I look up at Karamatsu with a hum "You're spacing out darling. You okay?" He asks and I nod "just thinking." I say and he smiles before kissing my temple.

I noticed Ichimatsu stare at Karamatsu with annoyance, I think, in his eyes before looking at me. I glance away and look down as I ate the rest of my food. Please. Just don't let him be angry when I talk with him later. I thought while listening to my other brothers chat with each other.

After lunch and the small talk with Ichimatsu we all relaxed in the living room until we had to go to the bath house. Which was a decent wait. I was laying back against Karamatsu's chest as I look up pictures of dogs and cats on my phone. "Hey look at this cutie." I say showing Karamatsu a picture of a malamute puppy. "Aww. She is a cutie. Though you are cuter. My little cutie." He says before kissing my cheek.