A Happy Family (Karamatsu x Mother! reader) Fluff

I watch as Karamatsu unpacks his stuff into our room. Yep Karamatsu had moved in with us. We've been together for a year now so I figured he should try living with us. He accepted the idea almost immediately when I offered a week ago. My offer apparently inspired him because he went out and got a job at a floral shop. He seemed to enjoy the job as well.

I smile and walk up to hug him from behind. I kiss his cheek and he chuckled turning around to hug me. "I'm happy you're moving in with us. Frisk seems overjoyed." I say and he smiles "and Chara?" He asks and I smile before kissing him softly "She is happy. Don't worry. She's learning to like you." Karamatsu smiles "that's great. I'm glad she's happy." He says before kissing me.

"Mom. I need help wi- oh oops."

I pull away to see Chara. She just smiles "I need help with this math problem." She says and I laugh softly. "Okay. How about we both help." She nods "more help the better." She says and we nod before following her so we could help her.
....

It was Chara's and Frisk's 10th birthday today and I was excited to celebrate it with them. We started out the day with letting choose whatever they wanted for breakfast. What they chose. Chocolate chip pancakes. They were very excited as I made their breakfast while Karamatsu played with them.

It made me smile how much Chara has grown to like Karamatsu. When I finish making their birthday breakfast I look over to see Karamatsu tickling Chara while Frisk clings onto his back. All three of them were laughing up a storm. I smile softly and walk over to them. I pick up Frisk and kiss her cheek. "You aren't giving Karamatsu a hard time are you?" I ask and Frisk giggles.

"No mommy." She says and I smile as I place her back down "Well breakfast is ready." I say and both girls lit up before making their way to the dining table. I help Karamatsu stand up and he smiles. "You know. Fatherhood fits you well." I say and he blushed "well thank you..I can't wait till tonight." He whispers the last part and I nod "neither can I." I say before we both went to join the birthday girls for breakfast.

When the girls came home we had the party all set up for them. It was a simple party with me and Karamatsu and, of course, the girls. When the got home I put on one of their favorite movies, which just so happened to be the Disney movie Mulan, they watched in awe. No matter how many times they watched it they would always be excited.

Karamatsu and I set up their birthday cake as they watch the movie. I walk over and pause the movie making the girls whine. "Don't worry. We'll continue the movie after cake and presents." I say with a smile.

Watching them blow out their candles made me feel so happy. Even if they were growing up so fast. After the cake was presents from both me and Karamatsu. I gave them simple things new art supplies and a sketchbook for Frisk and for Chara I got her a book about mythical creatures and a plushie goat, she really likes goats which I always thought was adorable.

Karamatsu had gotten one gift for both of them. Saying that he was sure they would both love it. The girls unwrap the gift to reveal a small box. Chara pulled the top of and I saw both of their faces light up in awe. I glance over and was surprised to see necklaces in the box.