Choromatsu x Crossdresser! reader🍋 Lemon

For SnowflakesSunsets

I apologize if this isn't as good.

I was walking over to visit my best friend Choromatsu. The story of how we met was a simple one. We met at a Nyaa Chan concert. I was trying to get a closer view when I bumped into him. From their we became close friends. I even befriended his brothers. When I got to his house Choromatsu opened the door and told me his brothers were out of the house. I shrug and say that's fine.

We were watching a movie and talking about Nyaa Chan when I needed to use the bathroom. "Choromatsu I'll be right back." I say and he nods. I went to the bathroom and shut the door. I did my business and went to pull up my pants but froze when the door opened. I went to close it but trip and fell on my face. I look up and see Choromatsu blushing. "..S-Sorry!" He exclaims before shutting the door. I blush, stood up, and pull up my pants before rushing out to talk to Choromatsu. He was sat at the table with a large blush on his face.

"Sorry again...I was just going to ask you something" I hum and sat down next to him. It was silent for a bit before he gulps nervously

"soo y-you're a girl?"

I groan at the memory. Choromatsu and I laugh at it now but it was so embarrassing to explain that yes I was a girl I just loved to crossdress. Funny thing when I told him all that he actually confessed that he had fallen for me and he was confused at first because he thought I was a boy. So yeah..we started to date after that day. What makes that moment funnier is that his brothers had already discovered that I was girl.

"You okay y/n?" Choromatsu asks and I hum "yeah just thinking." I say and smile. Choromatsu was at my apartment today and we were just having a movie night. "Hey remember when you found out I was a girl?" I ask and he chuckles "how could I forget?..I remember how embarrassed I was because I saw your....your..ahem well you know." He says with a slight blush and I hum while leaning in. "What is it you saw again?" I say teasingly and he glances away.

"..you saw my pussy, right?~"

He flinches and I snicker before smirking "you did. didn't you?" I ask and he groans before hiding his face. I smile and move to stand in front of him. "Choromatsu~" I purr and he looks at me. I hook my thumbs under the hem of my pants and underwear. "Would you like to see it again?" I ask and Choromatsu blushes. "Eh?" I laugh softly and tug a bit at my pants. "Well~ do you?" I ask and he glances at before gulping nervously.

"Y-Yes."

I hum and pull my bottoms off. Choromatsu went wide eyed and stares with a blush. I smirk and spread my folds a bit. "Come get a better look love~" I purr and he hums before moving to his knees in front of me. I smile and lower my hand to pet his head "you can do whatever you want Choromatsu." He looks at me surprised "really?" I nod and rub my pussy "go ahead~"

He blushes heavily and I move my hand as he reaches a hand out to spread my folds. I hum as he looks in awe before rubbing my opening. I moan softly and blush "it's wet isn't it?~" I ask and he nods "Choromatsu..I'll be honest. I have been very very lonely~" I purr and run a hand through his hair. " can you help me?~" I coo and he glances at me before nodding and moving to lick my clit.

I moan softly and buck my hips. I hum and gently push his head lower. He hums and pushes his tongue into my slick pussy. I moan and grip the back of his head. "Oh yes~ right there baby~ t-there~" I moan and push my hips down. He hums and held my waist pushing his tongue deeper "oh!~ deeper!~ ohhh Yes!~" I moan and lean over as I drew close.

"Oh Choromatsu~ I'm gonna cum~" I moan softly and he removes his tongue but pushes two fingers inside me. I moan and whine as he thrusts his fingers slowly but deep. I moan and buck against his hand. Then he went to lick my clit and I grip his hair as I came hard onto his fingers. He pulls out his fingers and licks them clean. I smile and sat down to kiss him. I hum and tilt my head as I push my tongue into his mouth.