Daddymatsu (Karamatsu x reader)

I was watching my husband, amused, as he set down three objects, a plastic rose, a book, and our daughter's favorite stuffed wolf. "Honey, is this really necessary? I mean this method is a myth." I say and Karamatsu chuckled "that may be, but I want to know what she loves the most." I roll my eyes but smile. "She is only 2." I say and he twirls around to point at me.

"Exactly! She is young so I want to know her pure idea of what she loves!" He says before sitting down and I sit beside him. "Okay Amari, Of the choices what do you love more?" Karamatsu asks and she tilts her head before looking at the objects in front of her. After a few minutes she reached a hand out, Karamatsu and I look at her with interest. She took her hand and shoved everything away and Karamatsu looked confused, I was too until she stood up.

She then walked forward and grabbed Karamatsu's face. "Mauh! Daddy!" She says before collapsing on him to hug him. The look on Karamatsu's face was heartwarming. "Hold on. Hold on." I say taking my phone and pressing record. "Tell everyone what just happened!" I say and he looked at the camera with the most heart warming face ever.
"O-Okay well I set out three objects for this little sweetie. I had asked her; what do you love more? This little cutie shoves everything away and" Amari kissed his cheek saying "I luv my daddy!" Karamatsu let out a heart melt sigh and hugged Amari, completely shutting up.

As he cooed and kissed our daughter I turn the camera around and kissed his cheek. "My husband is the softest, sweetest man you'll ever meet. Especially with our baby. I mean look at you, you're crying." I say and Karamatsu wipes his eyes. "Well, She's my first baby and to hear that she loves me so much melts my heart. I love you y/n." He says kissing me.

"Aw~ honey. I love you too." I say turning the camera off. I placed my phone down and kissed Amari's cheek. She giggled and pressed her cheek on mine.