Instinct 🍋(Alpha! Karamatsu x Omega! reader) Lemon

This story and the first part was heavily inspired by the Osomatsu-San doujin called Raging Instinct by kyosein.

I was home alone napping on the upstairs couch when I was awaken by that needy desire that comes from heat. I stood up and walk shakily over to the book shelf's highest shelf to retrieve some suppressants. To my horror and annoyance, the pack was empty. I cursed out Todomatsu. It was supposed to be his turn to go buy more. I heard the door open and I hid myself in the closet, sitting on the folded futon.

"Hm? Y/n why did you hide in the closet?"

It was Jyushimatsu. Thank god. "Jyushimatsu. Can you go find Ichimatsu or Todomatsu quickly? We're out of suppressants." I say with soft panting. "You're in heat?" He asks "yes I'm in heat! Just go find one of them." Jyushimatsu hums "but what about you? What if Karamatsu or Osomatsu get back?" I cower back slightly but realized if Karamatsu came home I'd be fine but if Osomatsu came back before he could..I can't risk that.

"On second thought stay here until Karamatsu comes home..I can't exactly defend myself."

I hear Jyushimatsu hum before he probably sat in front of the closet door. After some time passes I was whining, completely in heat, sweat had soaked my shirt even my underwear and shorts were soaked. Though my shorts were wet with sweat and my own slick. "Are you okay y/n? You sound like you're in pain."

I just whine out as heat floods my body. Then I froze as a strong scent enters my nose. Though it wasn't Karamatsu. "J-Jyushimatsu-" I was too late as the front door opens and Osomatsu announces he was home. I froze and cover my mouth. "Jyushi." I whisper as I heard footsteps rush upstairs. I also hear Jyushimatsu get up probably to guard the bedroom door.

Because I was messed up from my heat I only hear Osomatsu telling Jyushimatsu to open the door and Jyushimatsu yelling for him not to come in. Because the doors don't lock I knew Jyushimatsu was standing against the door. As I was futilely trying to calm myself I hear the door slam open and Osomatsu yelling "Damn! Get lost!" before I hear him moan softly. Fuck. He got my scent.

"Get away. Now." I hear Osomatsu say and Jyushimatsu spoke up "Osomatsu-niisan you need to go rest and leave y/n-chan alone. You aren't yourself. Besides your orders won't affect me. I'm a beta."

I heard nothing but silence before hearing Osomatsu click his tongue and hear the sound of someone being hit followed by Jyushimatsu's yelp. I gave a restrained gasp and sat up. Jyushimatsu! I thought as I turn towards the door with a worried face. Fear rose up in me as I heard Osomatsu "Don't you dare challenge me." followed by Jyushimatsu yelling "wait Osomatsu-nii-" I yelp and cower back against the wall as the door was thrown open.

Osomatsu froze and looks up me. I look up at him with a shy, unfortunately heated, face. I cover my mouth as Osomatsu's eyes became lidded and his eyes turned red before he places a hand over his mouth.

 I cover my mouth as Osomatsu's eyes became lidded and his eyes turned red before he places a hand over his mouth