Oblivious 🍋(Obsessed! Choromatsu x Shy! Oblivious! reader) Lemon

For DarkReidenMai

I was heading to the Matsuno house. I had wanted to hang out with them but the only one there was Choromatsu. I found out that his brothers were busy. Osomatsu was at Totoko's, Karamatsu was at Chibita's, Ichimatsu was visiting this girl named Kinko, Jyushimatsu would apparently be gone for a whole week because he was visiting Homura, and Todomatsu was working but had a date later.

So yeah it was just me and Choromatsu. Not that I mind because Choromatsu was a really nice guy. So I took a seat at the kotatsu table. I brought out my phone and decided to break the ice with Choromatsu. "So how did those photos turn out?" I ask and he hums "good. Very good." He says as he read his manga. "Good. I was worried about the quality of them." I say and blush lightly.

Yesterday I had tried on a new kitty sweater, which I was wearing today, and wanted to send a picture to Ichimatsu, my crush, but I was worried if it looked good or not. So I had Choromatsu take a look. "Soo Choromatsu." He hums and looks up at me as I place my phone down. "Who is kinko?" I ask and he glances away before sighing

"she's..uh..she is Ichimatsu's girlfriend."

My heart shattered and I froze. "E-Eh? His girlfriend?" I ask and he nods "you didn't know? They started dating about 3 months ago." he says and I look down sadly "o-oh...I didn't know that...is he happy with her?" I ask and he nods "I've never seen him so happy." He says and I sigh but smile softly. "I guess I just waited to long huh." I say and tear up but quickly wipe my eyes.

"Dammit..I'm going to end up alone." I mumble and hear Choromatsu sigh. "No you aren't." He says and I look up at him with sad eyes. "Look you aren't going to end up alone. You'll find someone." I sigh and look down "but I'm a timid quiet girl with average looks on a, possibly, below average body. I had a low chance of Ichimatsu loving me back so what guy would love me?" I say hiding my face in my hands.

I hear him walk over and sit beside me. I feel my hands get pulled away "I would." He says and I blush "w-what? w-why?" I ask as I turn to face him and he smiles "you're nice, smart, funny and caring. What is there to not love? But I also think you are absolutely beautiful." He says and I look down with a bright blush. "Look. Ichimatsu has a girlfriend and can't return your feelings. But that doesn't mean you'll be alone. I can be yours, if only you ask me."

I blush and shy away a little as Choromatsu leans in to lay his forehead on mine. "So what do you want y/n?" He asks and I blush "w-what do I want?" I ask myself and think to myself. He is always there for me and is a very sweet guy. Maybe..Maybe I should give this a shot. I think before smiling and shyly wrap my arms around his neck. "I w-want you t-to b-be mine C-Choromatsu...will y-you make me y-yours?" I ask shyly with a heavy blush.

He smiles and leans in to kiss me. I felt butterflies in my stomach and felt my heart flutter as he took my first kiss. He was so gentle and passionate. It felt amazing and I felt tears prick the corners of my eyes as I kiss him back. He hums and held my waist while I run my hands through his hair.

His hands roam down to trace my hips as he licks my bottom lip. I gave a small shy squeak and pull away. "Sorry. You okay?" I nod with a blush "I w-was just s-surprised." I say before leaning in to kiss him again. This time I open my mouth and he slips his tongue into my mouth making my squeal softly. I blush and whine as he pushes his tongue on mine.

I gasp softly as he reaches his hands under my sweater and bra. I hum softly as he gently fondles my breasts. He pulls away with soft pants before removing both my sweater and bra. I blush and cover my chest before he pulls my arms away. "Stop it. I said you were beautiful didn't I?" He asks and I nod. He smiles and leans down towards my chest. "Then let me see you." He says before licking one of my nipples making me tremble slightly.