Dealing out love (Clingy! Casino! Ichimatsu x Dealer! reader)

For DarkReidenMai

I was working the blackjack table with a certain someone watching me. That someone was my boyfriend Ichimatsu. He was watching from afar and I knew he was waiting for me to go on break. I was then tapped on the shoulder and turn to see Jyushimatsu. "Time to swap y/n!" He says and I nod "I'll be back in 20 minutes, okay?" I ask and he nods with a thumbs up.

So we swap out and I head to the break room. No surprise Ichimatsu followed me close behind. Most would find this creepy but I was dating him and knew why he was following me so closely and why he was watching me. Once I got in the break room he clung to me in a tight hug. I just smile and awkwardly maneuver us over to the lounge couch where I lay down with him snuggling up to me.

"I missed this." He purrs and I roll my eyes "ichi, we literally did this stuff an hour ago." I say with a laugh and he looks up at me "I know but I just love this so much." He says before nudging my nose with his. I smile and pull that mask off his mouth and set it on the floor. "I love that smile. You should wear it more often." I say and he blushes before clicking his tongue.

"Oh hush." He says before leaning in to kiss me. I smile and kiss back, running my hands through his slicked back hair. Some people may call his actions clingy or creepy but I knew it was just the way he was. I was his first girlfriend. Who he was afraid to lose. So though his actions may seem clingy, I knew that it was just the result of him being so worried he'll lose me.

He would never lose me to anyone though.

I pull away from him with a gasp only for him to pull me back in. I sigh and glance at the clock on the wall. I had like 10 minutes left in my break. I pull away to tell him but he went to kiss my neck. "I-Ichimatsu. W-Wait I only have 10 minutes left in my break." I say and he hums but didn't pull away. "We can just be quick." He says before nipping at my neck.

"Ichimatsu~ get off. Please?" I ask and he pulls away. He gave me this begging look and my heart melts but I had to stay strong "can't we just continue for a little longer?" He asks before clinging to me and hugs me closer. I bite my lip in thought as I saw there was now only 9 minutes left. "We only have 9 minutes." I say and he hums "we don't have to do anything crazy. I just want to stay like this for a bit. Please?"

I sigh and wrap my arms around him. "Okay. Fine. But remember there's only 9..8 minutes left." He perks up and nods before kissing me. I sigh but smile as I kiss back. I wrap my arms around his neck while his wrap around my waist.

When time was finally up I wasn't surprised with the struggle of getting Ichimatsu to let me go. He really didn't want to let go. When I got him to let go he followed me as I left and for the rest of my shift stayed by my side. Though I couldn't be mad as this was his way of checking on me.

Even if all he did was stand there, I knew he was looking out for me.

I also knew that the moment we got home I was in for a night full of love, much needed affection, and some rather intimate fun.